GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: bob48 on March 23, 2017, 05:36:28 PM

Title: Northgard
Post by: bob48 on March 23, 2017, 05:36:28 PM
This looks kinda interesting;
http://store.steampowered.com/app/466560 (http://store.steampowered.com/app/466560)
Title: Re: Northgard
Post by: bbmike on March 23, 2017, 06:09:46 PM
It does! Let's get Gus to try it!
Title: Re: Northgard
Post by: bob48 on March 23, 2017, 06:10:24 PM
Yeah - good idea.

..Oh Gussie-poo............
Title: Re: Northgard
Post by: mirth on March 23, 2017, 06:12:47 PM
He might as well buy 3 games tonight.
Title: Re: Northgard
Post by: bbmike on March 23, 2017, 06:16:14 PM
That's what I was thinking. You can't blow it all on falafel.
Title: Re: Northgard
Post by: mirth on March 23, 2017, 06:20:09 PM
I can, but I front load on Scotch.
Title: Re: Northgard
Post by: Staggerwing on March 23, 2017, 07:04:57 PM
Quote from: mirth on March 23, 2017, 06:20:09 PM
I can, but I front load on Scotch.

What is your current Uisge Beatha of choice?
Title: Re: Northgard
Post by: Gusington on March 23, 2017, 08:16:49 PM
My choices tonight are Northgard, Afghanistan 11, Resident Evil or 'falafel with The Wife.' I can only choose one.
Title: Re: Northgard
Post by: mirth on March 23, 2017, 09:10:43 PM
Quote from: Gusington on March 23, 2017, 08:16:49 PM
My choices tonight are Northgard, Afghanistan 11, Resident Evil or 'falafel with The Wife.' I can only choose one.

ResidentWifeNothGardistan!
Title: Re: Northgard
Post by: mirth on March 23, 2017, 09:11:21 PM
Plus falafel.
Title: Re: Northgard
Post by: FlickJax on March 24, 2017, 02:55:08 AM
Anyone tried it yet?
Title: Re: Northgard
Post by: MikeGER on March 24, 2017, 03:52:48 AM
i followed this German language let's play

https://youtu.be/vMBvLFiC-2Y?list=PLTXDD2KQoxEOOVRe0wV64-mY0Hjuxruxj
it gives a good impression what's in the box   

NG looks interesting and i like the setting ...but its early access, so i don't need to rush a purchase with so many other new and shiny games on my HDD.     
Title: Re: Northgard
Post by: JasonPratt on March 24, 2017, 11:27:15 AM
Quote from: MikeGER on March 24, 2017, 03:52:48 AM
NG looks interesting and i like the setting ...but its early access, so i don't need to rush a purchase with so many other new and shiny games on my HDD.   

This.

Quote from: mirth on March 23, 2017, 09:10:43 PM
ResidentWifeNothGardistan!

This, in principle.
Title: Re: Northgard
Post by: Father Ted on March 24, 2017, 12:13:40 PM
Quote from: FlickJax on March 24, 2017, 02:55:08 AM
Anyone tried it yet?

Nah - not really that keen on chickpeas