GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Jarhead0331 on March 24, 2017, 02:13:30 PM

Title: Delta Force on GoG
Post by: Jarhead0331 on March 24, 2017, 02:13:30 PM
The entire series is up on GoG and currently discounted. I spent hours upon hours playing these games, particularly the first and second titles in the series...I'm inclined to give it a go again, but I'm not expecting much in terms of how the games have held up over time. The voxel technology was pretty much outdated right out of the gate.

https://www.gog.com/promo/20170323_launch_promo_delta_force_series (https://www.gog.com/promo/20170323_launch_promo_delta_force_series)
Title: Re: Delta Force on GoG
Post by: mirth on March 24, 2017, 02:15:35 PM
$18 for all of them?! Nooooooooooo!!!!
Title: Re: Delta Force on GoG
Post by: jomni on March 24, 2017, 06:04:17 PM
Very nice. But I have them all already.
Title: Re: Delta Force on GoG
Post by: DoctorQuest on March 24, 2017, 08:17:46 PM
As do I but this is one reason I hang out a GoG. To get games I like without bothersome "insert the CD" DRM.

And I think the later titles did well graphics-wise.

Thanks for the heads up, JH.
Title: Re: Delta Force on GoG
Post by: jomni on March 24, 2017, 09:50:11 PM
Quote from: DoctorQuest on March 24, 2017, 08:17:46 PM
As do I but this is one reason I hang out a GoG. To get games I like without bothersome "insert the CD" DRM.

I have them all in steam.  Yeah.  Still DRM.  But not CD.