GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => Music, TV, Movies => Topic started by: MetalDog on March 25, 2017, 09:08:17 AM

Poll
Question: Daddy's Fishnets Region
Option 1: 8 Amanda - Boston votes: 3
Option 2: 3 I Want To Know What Love Is - Foreigner votes: 5
Title: Power Ballads Bracket - Daddy's Fishnets Region Elite 8
Post by: MetalDog on March 25, 2017, 09:08:17 AM
In a fog trying to wrap my head around the fact that Amanda keeps on keeping on in this tourney.  It was a close call in the Sweet 16, but, they made it.  Now they face the killer of Kip Winger, Foreigner, and I Want To Know What Love Is.  "Love," has shown itself to have way more staying power than I thought.  Only one will make it to the next Round.

The 3/8



Title: Re: Power Ballads Bracket - Daddy's Fishnets Region Elite 8
Post by: Staggerwing on March 25, 2017, 10:27:44 AM
I voted Boston as a consolation for the band's recent member loss.