GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: steve58 on April 12, 2017, 08:41:16 AM

Title: FREE --> Galactic Civilizations I @ Humble Bundle
Post by: steve58 on April 12, 2017, 08:41:16 AM
Quote
Enter your email address below and we'll send you a Steam key for free!  All you need is a free Humble account which is linked to your Steam account.

https://www.humblebundle.com/intergalactic-bundle

...scroll down to about middle of the web page.
Title: Re: FREE --> Galactic Civilizations I @ Humble Bundle
Post by: FarAway Sooner on April 12, 2017, 01:22:24 PM
That was a really innovative title in its time, with good replay value for a 4x.  I played the daylights out of it back then.
Title: Re: FREE --> Galactic Civilizations I @ Humble Bundle
Post by: mbar on May 24, 2018, 08:10:32 PM
FYI Galactic Civilizations II is FREE on Steam
"Notice: Free Giveaway until Saturday 5/27 at 10 Pacific!"

https://store.steampowered.com/app/202200/Galactic_Civilizations_II_Ultimate_Edition/ (https://store.steampowered.com/app/202200/Galactic_Civilizations_II_Ultimate_Edition/)

:D