Question:
1970 Elite 8
Option 1: 1 Layla – Derek & the Dominos
votes: 3
Option 2: 8 American Woman - The Guess Who
votes: 8
Option 3: 4 Lola - The Kinks
votes: 6
Option 4: 12 Let It Be - The Beatles
votes: 3
Option 5: 3 All Right Now - Free
votes: 6
Option 6: 11 Mississippi Queen - Mountain
votes: 4
Option 7: 2 Immigrant Song - Led Zeppelin
votes: 7
Option 8: 7 Black Magic Woman/Gypsy Queen - Santana
votes: 5
So this is what you came up with from the mess I handed you to begin with. Layla, American Woman, and Lola, crushed it. However, you guys let me down taking Let It Be over B. B. -smh- The thrill is gone...And Mountain over James Gang?!?!?! I thought #49 was a certain winner over that tired ass Mississippi Queen. But, the voters have spoken. Oh, and for those who may have missed it, I ask that you please vote on songs based on the matchup rather than just picking your four favorites. Gives me a better idea of how to set up future brackets. Thanks, as usual, for playing along with me O0
The 1/8
The 4/12
The 3/11
The 2/7
No James Gang makes me sad.....they were the first true rock band I got into as a kid, along with Iron Butterfly. My mom hated both bands which made them all the more special 8)