GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: airboy on April 27, 2017, 09:56:12 AM

Title: Armada 2526 Manual?
Post by: airboy on April 27, 2017, 09:56:12 AM
I bought Armada 2526 Gold on Steam.  How in the world do I download the manual so I can read it on my tablet?

Help?
Title: Re: Armada 2526 Manual?
Post by: DoctorQuest on April 27, 2017, 10:11:14 AM
They don't install a PDF of the manual as part of a normal install?

GoG usually has a separate link to any manuals on your account page for the game. I don't use Steam much. You would think they would make it easy to get the doc.

FWIW and YMMV there is a copy of the manual at replacementdocs.com
Title: Re: Armada 2526 Manual?
Post by: bbmike on April 27, 2017, 10:22:47 AM
In your Steam library you can right-click on Armada 2526 and there is an option to "View player manual". You can view and download it when you select that.
Title: Re: Armada 2526 Manual?
Post by: Martok on April 27, 2017, 11:29:24 AM
If it makes things a little easier, airboy, here's a direct link to the pdf: 

http://cdn.edgecast.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/229970/manuals/ArmadaGold-Manual_UK.pdf?t=1447357287

Title: Re: Armada 2526 Manual?
Post by: airboy on April 27, 2017, 04:18:22 PM
Quote from: Martok on April 27, 2017, 11:29:24 AM
If it makes things a little easier, airboy, here's a direct link to the pdf: 

http://cdn.edgecast.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/229970/manuals/ArmadaGold-Manual_UK.pdf?t=1447357287

Thanks Martok - that worked.