GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: mirth on April 28, 2017, 12:22:43 PM

Title: Amazon Web Services Bigger than E-Commerce
Post by: mirth on April 28, 2017, 12:22:43 PM
https://www.fool.com/investing/2017/04/28/amazons-cloud-business-continues-to-overshadow-e-c.aspx
Title: Re: Amazon Web Services Bigger than E-Commerce
Post by: OJsDad on April 28, 2017, 02:26:23 PM
A story over on DSLReports about an analyst predicting a union of Amazon, Dishnetwork, and T-Mobile.  I think it could be interesting, but don't see it happening.

http://www.dslreports.com/shownews/Analyst-Predicts-Dish-TMobile-Amazon-Super-Union-139465
Title: Re: Amazon Web Services Bigger than E-Commerce
Post by: mirth on April 28, 2017, 03:29:39 PM
That would be a mega merger.
Title: Re: Amazon Web Services Bigger than E-Commerce
Post by: Staggerwing on April 28, 2017, 05:50:55 PM
That would be Skynet.
Title: Re: Amazon Web Services Bigger than E-Commerce
Post by: jamus34 on April 28, 2017, 08:29:52 PM
Quote from: Staggerwing on April 28, 2017, 05:50:55 PM
That would be Skynet.

Need some hardware in there.

Add AMD to that list FTW and slavery of all humanity.
Title: Re: Amazon Web Services Bigger than E-Commerce
Post by: Sir Slash on April 28, 2017, 10:06:40 PM
I'd prefer The Matrix where I'm really someone very rich, very famous, and eat bacon every meal.  :smitten:
Title: Re: Amazon Web Services Bigger than E-Commerce
Post by: jamus34 on April 29, 2017, 11:50:09 AM
Quote from: Sir Slash on April 28, 2017, 10:06:40 PM
I'd prefer The Matrix where I'm really someone very rich, very famous, and eat bacon every meal.  :smitten:

And not only does it not kill you it makes your shit smell like rainbow sherbet.