GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => Tech Talk => Topic started by: bayonetbrant on May 03, 2017, 06:56:17 PM

Title: SIdeloading Google Acc't Manager onto a Kindle Fire?
Post by: bayonetbrant on May 03, 2017, 06:56:17 PM
Anyone done it?  Anyone know how to do it?  I'd like to use G-Docs and the Google Play Store on my Fire, but that means I have to manually load the Google Acc't Manager and it's friends onto the Fire as external apps, and I'm just wondering if anyone's done it.
Title: Re: SIdeloading Google Acc't Manager onto a Kindle Fire?
Post by: Staggerwing on May 03, 2017, 07:38:42 PM
I'll have to look but I think I tried it a few months back so I could to get Chromecast to work on a Fire that I use as a webcam monitor. It didn't work but I also didn't try to figure it out very long.