GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Con on May 04, 2017, 03:09:24 PM

Title: Player Unknown Battleground
Post by: Con on May 04, 2017, 03:09:24 PM
Anyone playing this?  It seems to be getting massive amounts of press and praise.  I followed the video below and it seemed a pretty cool concept with a shrinking radius wall of damage that forces players out of hiding into an ever shrinking area.

The video below is to check out a laptop but he spends the time playing the game

https://youtu.be/3xIuZ9pb9Y8

Title: Re: Player Unknown Battleground
Post by: Skoop on May 04, 2017, 04:46:21 PM
There is a ton of buzz about this game, supposedly leading the charts on steam.  I just don't think I'm in a battle royal type of mood at the moment.  Plenty of let's plays on YouTube to see if you'd like it or not.
Title: Re: Player Unknown Battleground
Post by: jomni on May 04, 2017, 06:07:24 PM
I have heard about it but haven't tried it.
Title: Re: Player Unknown Battleground
Post by: Hofstadter on May 04, 2017, 08:30:52 PM
Ohohohoho I play this. It's ridiculously fun