GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => Tech Talk => Topic started by: Jarhead0331 on May 13, 2017, 05:35:23 PM

Title: Microsoft OneDrive
Post by: Jarhead0331 on May 13, 2017, 05:35:23 PM
Does anyone know how to use this god-forsaken service?

Somehow, Win10 decided to just start uploading important shit to it on its own. You only get 5GB for free, so i kept receiving warnings that the account would be frozen if I didn't delete files or upgrade my cloud storage. So, I needed Office on this rig anyway, and they had a package that comes with Office and 1TB of OneDrive space. I bought it like an idiot. Now I see I have the storage, but everytime I try to upload files on to it, I'm told my local drive doesn't have the space. WTF?
Title: Re: Microsoft OneDrive
Post by: bayonetbrant on May 13, 2017, 05:43:34 PM
I'm sure there's some preference somewhere that you cans specify what files/folders it backs up automatically

But I'm on a Mac, so I'm back to being useless  :bd:
Title: Re: Microsoft OneDrive
Post by: bob48 on May 15, 2017, 04:28:14 PM
I just keep the damn thing disabled.