GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: Crazy Girl on May 22, 2017, 06:44:44 PM

Title: World Goth Day!!!
Post by: Crazy Girl on May 22, 2017, 06:44:44 PM
Sounds awesome. In high school, I wore all black all the time.
I think I found my people a little late. I'm now a unicorn.
My mission is to make the world a more colorful place.
Title: Re: World Goth Day!!!
Post by: Staggerwing on May 22, 2017, 06:51:37 PM
Back in 1987 every day was World Goth Day. World Industrial Day too...

Nice to know that the next Goth Gen is keeping the black candle wax flowing  O0
Title: Re: World Goth Day!!!
Post by: bbmike on May 22, 2017, 07:18:21 PM
Well, in bawb's day they had World Visigoths Day. But I don't think it was much fun. Especially if you were Roman.
Title: Re: World Goth Day!!!
Post by: Sir Slash on May 22, 2017, 10:16:56 PM
My wife and I were discussing the other day what happened to all the 'Goth' kids. I guess they grew-up. Who could've seen that coming? I figure that by the time I notice a fad, it's probably on it's way out.
Title: Re: World Goth Day!!!
Post by: airboy on May 22, 2017, 10:53:42 PM
There was a world-wide black eye shadow famine several years ago.  The Goths all transformed into cosplayers or furries.
Title: Re: World Goth Day!!!
Post by: GDS_Starfury on May 22, 2017, 11:48:58 PM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fgentlemint-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fimages%2F2012%2F08%2F14%2F401e3a17.jpg.650x650_q85.jpg&hash=70c7eb94e140edc56e29d0378b8ee87d9a47419a)
Title: Re: World Goth Day!!!
Post by: Windigo on May 23, 2017, 10:44:54 AM
Goth Day? What a thitty excuth for a holiday.     :nerd:
Title: Re: World Goth Day!!!
Post by: steve58 on May 28, 2017, 07:51:21 AM
Quote from: bbmike on May 22, 2017, 07:18:21 PM
Well, in bawb's day they had World Visigoths Day. But I don't think it was much fun. Especially if you were Roman.

:2funny:
Title: Re: World Goth Day!!!
Post by: Nefaro on May 28, 2017, 11:05:50 AM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on May 22, 2017, 11:48:58 PM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fgentlemint-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fimages%2F2012%2F08%2F14%2F401e3a17.jpg.650x650_q85.jpg&hash=70c7eb94e140edc56e29d0378b8ee87d9a47419a)

;D