Seems like a fun and unique game. But reported to be very buggy at current state.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/438740/Friday_the_13th_The_Game/
RPS impressions
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2017/05/26/friday-the-13th-game-review-in-progress/#more-449791
Looks fun enough to try with the freaks around here. As you said there are some issues (including server issues) but those should be worked out soon.
I guess it would be "fun" in a Grand Theft Auto way. But killing young beautiful women is not my idea of fun.
Quote from: Slick Wilhelm on May 30, 2017, 11:40:41 PM
I guess it would be "fun" in a Grand Theft Auto way. But killing young beautiful women is not my idea of fun.
If they work together the women can kill Jason.
Quote from: SirAndrewD on May 31, 2017, 12:17:31 AM
Quote from: Slick Wilhelm on May 30, 2017, 11:40:41 PM
I guess it would be "fun" in a Grand Theft Auto way. But killing young beautiful women is not my idea of fun.
If they work together the women can kill Jason.
...I never thought I'd go out that way, but I'd always kind of hoped? :D
Having a group of women out to kill you isn't as awesome as it might sound.
Quote from: mirth on May 31, 2017, 12:12:26 PM
Having a group of women out to kill you isn't as awesome as it might sound.
Especially when they try to do it by dragging you to Broadway shows and movies like Love Actually.
Quote from: bbmike on May 31, 2017, 12:15:16 PM
Quote from: mirth on May 31, 2017, 12:12:26 PM
Having a group of women out to kill you isn't as awesome as it might sound.
Especially when they try to do it by dragging you to Broadway shows and movies like Love Actually.
Pure, unadulterated evil.
I've debated getting it, but its really expensive for what it offers :/
Quote from: mirth on May 31, 2017, 12:12:26 PM
Having a group of women out to kill you isn't as awesome as it might sound.
Sorry mirth, it's totally sig-worthy but having three by you might make people talk....... ::)
let 'em talk, Steelie
It's not like they don't already 8)