GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => Current Events => Topic started by: MIGMaster on June 26, 2012, 10:49:34 AM

Title: MacKay is on the way out I'd Say !
Post by: MIGMaster on June 26, 2012, 10:49:34 AM
http://thechronicleherald.ca/canada/110868-defence-dept-braces-for-mackays-ouster-other-upheaval
Title: Re: MacKay is on the way out I'd Say !
Post by: Shelldrake on June 26, 2012, 10:57:36 AM
Pete has not exactly covered himself with glory this past year. Too bad as I had high hopes for him at one time.
Title: Re: MacKay is on the way out I'd Say !
Post by: Windigo on June 26, 2012, 11:06:11 AM
give me 3 of him over one Steven.... 

Some once said that the Conservatives are their own worst enemy.... and with this Omnibus bill they have clearly shown their stripes.
Title: Re: MacKay is on the way out I'd Say !
Post by: Azzurri on June 26, 2012, 04:11:51 PM
Bob Mackie...great, just great, who is gonna design my dress for the Oskey's????
Title: Re: MacKay is on the way out I'd Say !
Post by: Arctic Blast on June 26, 2012, 09:23:37 PM
Quote from: Shelldrake on June 26, 2012, 10:57:36 AM
Pete has not exactly covered himself with glory this past year. Too bad as I had high hopes for him at one time.

Agreed.

I thought he'd be a great fit for the job. Not so much.
Title: Re: MacKay is on the way out I'd Say !
Post by: Steelgrave on June 26, 2012, 09:29:46 PM
The real problem here is that my Canadian friends don't know how to spell defense    ;)
Title: Re: MacKay is on the way out I'd Say !
Post by: mirth on June 27, 2012, 02:43:43 AM
This is how we spell it in the States

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.1500espn.com%2Fimg%2F%3Fvar%3DpID19227&hash=5b67688de2746bbd84a1f425799c3d49b616432e)
Title: Re: MacKay is on the way out I'd Say !
Post by: MIGMaster on June 27, 2012, 11:04:57 AM
Quote from: Steelgrave on June 26, 2012, 09:29:46 PM
The real problem here is that my Canadian friends don't know how to spell defense    ;)

I'm tellin' ya right now, Man - that is a horrible waste of an S when you could just use a C  ;)
Title: Re: MacKay is on the way out I'd Say !
Post by: Silent Disapproval Robot on June 27, 2012, 01:45:01 PM
Unless the next stop for him and that vaginal fart Bev Oda is one of Harper's new prisons, there's no justice.   
Title: Re: MacKay is on the way out I'd Say !
Post by: Barthheart on June 27, 2012, 01:48:39 PM
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on June 27, 2012, 01:45:01 PM
Unless the next stop for him and that vaginal fart Bev Oda is one of Harper's new prisons, there's no justice.   

Don't hold back SDR, tell us how you really feel...  ;D

PS I agree with you by the way...
Title: Re: MacKay is on the way out I'd Say !
Post by: Centurion40 on June 27, 2012, 02:42:31 PM
LOL!  ;D
Title: Re: MacKay is on the way out I'd Say !
Post by: Windigo on June 27, 2012, 02:44:59 PM
WTF is Bev Oda & how did she piss in SDR's cornflakes?
Title: Re: MacKay is on the way out I'd Say !
Post by: Azzurri on June 27, 2012, 02:52:52 PM
Quote from: Windigo on June 27, 2012, 02:44:59 PM
WTF is Bev Oda & how did she piss in SDR's cornflakes?

Abe Vig Oda's ex-wife.

Title: Re: MacKay is on the way out I'd Say !
Post by: Gusington on June 27, 2012, 02:54:15 PM
HA! Love Abe.
Title: Re: MacKay is on the way out I'd Say !
Post by: Silent Disapproval Robot on June 27, 2012, 05:38:41 PM
Quote from: Windigo on June 27, 2012, 02:44:59 PM
WTF is Bev Oda & how did she piss in SDR's cornflakes?

She's the entitled little ball of scrotal pus that festers as minister of a department that shouldn't even exist.  She's forever getting caught stealing from the trough but nothing ever comes of it.

http://www.thestar.com/iphone/news/canada/politics/article/1166210--five-star-hotel-not-good-enough-bev-oda-opts-for-posh-hotel-favoured-by-royalty?bn=1 (http://www.thestar.com/iphone/news/canada/politics/article/1166210--five-star-hotel-not-good-enough-bev-oda-opts-for-posh-hotel-favoured-by-royalty?bn=1)

http://www.canada.com/story_print.html?id=65ce03eb-9fd9-4b98-aeb4- (http://www.canada.com/story_print.html?id=65ce03eb-9fd9-4b98-aeb4-)
Title: Re: MacKay is on the way out I'd Say !
Post by: Windigo on June 27, 2012, 05:50:32 PM
that's pretty harsh for someone guilty of poshing it up the odd time.
Title: Re: MacKay is on the way out I'd Say !
Post by: Staggerwing on June 27, 2012, 08:32:44 PM
You guys really use 'posh' as a verb!?! The Frontier was supposed to beat that shit out of you guys, same as it did us 'Mericans...  ;)
Title: Re: MacKay is on the way out I'd Say !
Post by: Windigo on June 28, 2012, 12:03:26 AM
Quote from: Staggerwing on June 27, 2012, 08:32:44 PM
You guys really use 'posh' as a verb!?! The Frontier was supposed to beat that shit out of you guys, same as it did us 'Mericans...  ;)

Queen's English prevails always my good man - at least until you quaff beers with some aussie then it goes to shit'n all