GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Jarhead0331 on June 18, 2017, 01:10:32 PM

Title: Born in the Fire
Post by: Jarhead0331 on June 18, 2017, 01:10:32 PM
June 17, 1775, Battle of Bunker Hill, Siege of Boston.

Great mod for Men of War: Assault Squad 2. Just goes to show how flexibile this game engine is. Handles 18th and 19th Century wars, WWI, WWII and Star Wars!

Enjoy and Happy Father's Day to all!

Title: Re: Born in the Fire
Post by: Gusington on June 18, 2017, 05:10:15 PM
Wow, nice.
Title: Re: Born in the Fire
Post by: Steelgrave on June 18, 2017, 05:19:07 PM
Pretty damn cool, Jarhead. Thanks!
Title: Re: Born in the Fire
Post by: bob48 on June 18, 2017, 05:29:48 PM
Impressive!  :bd:
Title: Re: Born in the Fire
Post by: Destraex on June 18, 2017, 07:16:23 PM
That music made me think I was in Vietnam. :P
Tell me, can you properly form your men into line in this engine? To march them like total war would?
Title: Re: Born in the Fire
Post by: Jarhead0331 on June 18, 2017, 07:50:13 PM
I've never tried to do that myself, but it must be possible one way or another because the British soldiers were doing it in this scenario.
Title: Re: Born in the Fire
Post by: jomni on June 18, 2017, 08:36:17 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 18, 2017, 07:50:13 PM
I've never tried to do that myself, but it must be possible one way or another because the British soldiers were doing it in this scenario.

I think it is scripted by the scenario maker.
Title: Re: Born in the Fire
Post by: Jarhead0331 on June 18, 2017, 09:07:25 PM
Quote from: jomni on June 18, 2017, 08:36:17 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 18, 2017, 07:50:13 PM
I've never tried to do that myself, but it must be possible one way or another because the British soldiers were doing it in this scenario.

I think it is scripted by the scenario maker.

Yes. I know it's scripted.
Title: Re: Born in the Fire
Post by: bbmike on June 19, 2017, 05:42:11 AM
 :o I'm thinking about buying this just to play that scenario.