GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: JudgeDredd on June 22, 2017, 05:41:02 AM

Title: Gee - thanks Matrix\Slitherine
Post by: JudgeDredd on June 22, 2017, 05:41:02 AM
 :D

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi1160.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fq499%2Fwmar1967%2FSnap35_zpsqnatgbp5.jpg&hash=3f28922b4b2ae0074f3d6816e8d9f9f8e79e8982) (http://s1160.photobucket.com/user/wmar1967/media/Snap35_zpsqnatgbp5.jpg.html)


(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi1160.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fq499%2Fwmar1967%2FSnap36_zpsbtv7o6dw.jpg&hash=20ea9187526dee29122331e4a8a6bcea32d45088) (http://s1160.photobucket.com/user/wmar1967/media/Snap36_zpsbtv7o6dw.jpg.html)
Title: Re: Gee - thanks Matrix\Slitherine
Post by: Toonces on June 22, 2017, 05:43:24 AM
^ Reading isn't your strong suit, is it?

"Anyway, don't panic.  If you keep getting this message....contact Slitherine support and they will fix it for you!"

::)
Title: Re: Gee - thanks Matrix\Slitherine
Post by: Toonces on June 22, 2017, 05:46:15 AM
But...it's part of your charm.   :-*
Title: Re: Gee - thanks Matrix\Slitherine
Post by: Yskonyn on June 22, 2017, 05:46:46 AM
I've had this error before.
If I recall correctly the code is still listed correctly in your account. Go check there.
Otherwise contact them.
Title: Re: Gee - thanks Matrix\Slitherine
Post by: bbmike on June 22, 2017, 08:18:29 AM
More important, what are you going to buy with it?  :dreamer:
Title: Re: Gee - thanks Matrix\Slitherine
Post by: mirth on June 22, 2017, 08:23:27 AM
Quote from: bbmike on June 22, 2017, 08:18:29 AM
More important, what are you going to buy with it?  :dreamer:

You want him to buy Flashpoint Campaigns don't you?
Title: Re: Gee - thanks Matrix\Slitherine
Post by: bbmike on June 22, 2017, 09:48:20 AM
Quote from: mirth on June 22, 2017, 08:23:27 AM
Quote from: bbmike on June 22, 2017, 08:18:29 AM
More important, what are you going to buy with it?  :dreamer:

You want him to buy Flashpoint Campaigns don't you?

Is there a Matrix Munchkin?  :-"
Title: Re: Gee - thanks Matrix\Slitherine
Post by: -budd- on June 22, 2017, 09:54:55 AM
I have about 2 weeks left to use mine. Hoping something in the coming soon section comes out, got everything else I want.
Title: Re: Gee - thanks Matrix\Slitherine
Post by: mirth on June 22, 2017, 09:55:21 AM
Quote from: bbmike on June 22, 2017, 09:48:20 AM
Quote from: mirth on June 22, 2017, 08:23:27 AM
Quote from: bbmike on June 22, 2017, 08:18:29 AM
More important, what are you going to buy with it?  :dreamer:

You want him to buy Flashpoint Campaigns don't you?

Is there a Matrix Munchkin?  :-"

You wish
Title: Re: Gee - thanks Matrix\Slitherine
Post by: Gusington on June 22, 2017, 10:06:39 AM
I'm right here.
Title: Re: Gee - thanks Matrix\Slitherine
Post by: mirth on June 22, 2017, 10:07:50 AM
You're the GrogHeads Munchkin.
Title: Re: Gee - thanks Matrix\Slitherine
Post by: Gusington on June 22, 2017, 10:09:16 AM
I have contracts with both.
Title: Re: Gee - thanks Matrix\Slitherine
Post by: mirth on June 22, 2017, 10:10:01 AM
Quote from: Gusington on June 22, 2017, 10:09:16 AM
I have contracts with both.

You two-timing, sonuva...
Title: Re: Gee - thanks Matrix\Slitherine
Post by: Gusington on June 22, 2017, 10:22:55 AM
I have a lifestyle to maintain.
Title: Re: Gee - thanks Matrix\Slitherine
Post by: Staggerwing on June 22, 2017, 07:31:06 PM
Quote from: Gusington on June 22, 2017, 10:22:55 AM
I have a lifestyle to maintain attain.

Better?


Title: Re: Gee - thanks Matrix\Slitherine
Post by: mirth on June 22, 2017, 07:32:55 PM
Quote from: Gusington on June 22, 2017, 10:22:55 AM
I have a lifestyle water to maintain retain.
Title: Re: Gee - thanks Matrix\Slitherine
Post by: Staggerwing on June 22, 2017, 08:36:29 PM
More better.
Title: Re: Gee - thanks Matrix\Slitherine
Post by: Gusington on June 23, 2017, 07:55:40 AM
Your Moms.
Title: Re: Gee - thanks Matrix\Slitherine
Post by: JudgeDredd on June 23, 2017, 08:07:35 AM
Quote from: Toonces on June 22, 2017, 05:43:24 AM
^ Reading isn't your strong suit, is it?

"Anyway, don't panic.  If you keep getting this message....contact Slitherine support and they will fix it for you!"

::)
lol

I had read it. Unfortunately, what was blatantly obvious to me (and the point) I failed to make in my post.

Duh!

It was meant to point out the absurdity of their system. I received the email one day and tried to collect the following day - getting the error and therefore what was the ridiculous "use by" timer on it?
Title: Re: Gee - thanks Matrix\Slitherine
Post by: JudgeDredd on June 23, 2017, 08:08:08 AM
Quote from: Yskonyn on June 22, 2017, 05:46:46 AM
I've had this error before.
If I recall correctly the code is still listed correctly in your account. Go check there.
Otherwise contact them.
No it wasn't there - I did check.
Title: Re: Gee - thanks Matrix\Slitherine
Post by: JudgeDredd on June 23, 2017, 08:08:25 AM
Quote from: bbmike on June 22, 2017, 08:18:29 AM
More important, what are you going to buy with it?  :dreamer:
Nothing
Title: Re: Gee - thanks Matrix\Slitherine
Post by: JudgeDredd on June 23, 2017, 08:10:58 AM
Quote from: mirth on June 22, 2017, 08:23:27 AM
Quote from: bbmike on June 22, 2017, 08:18:29 AM
More important, what are you going to buy with it?  :dreamer:

You want him to buy Flashpoint Campaigns don't you?
Got it. Great game
Title: Re: Gee - thanks Matrix\Slitherine
Post by: mirth on June 23, 2017, 08:11:57 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on June 23, 2017, 08:10:58 AM
Quote from: mirth on June 22, 2017, 08:23:27 AM
Quote from: bbmike on June 22, 2017, 08:18:29 AM
More important, what are you going to buy with it?  :dreamer:

You want him to buy Flashpoint Campaigns don't you?
Got it. Great game

We could have used you at Origins ;)
Title: Re: Gee - thanks Matrix\Slitherine
Post by: JudgeDredd on June 23, 2017, 08:14:34 AM
I've been used in many, many places, but never - thus far - Origins. I imagine I would like it  :hug: