GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: BanzaiCat on June 29, 2017, 11:37:25 AM

Title: Uh...Cyrano? ...Barth?...panzerde?
Post by: BanzaiCat on June 29, 2017, 11:37:25 AM
...what the hell did I just watch, you freaks?

Title: Re: Uh...Cyrano? ...Barth?...panzerde?
Post by: mirth on June 29, 2017, 11:46:50 AM
Title: Re: Uh...Cyrano? ...Barth?...panzerde?
Post by: Barthheart on June 29, 2017, 11:58:28 AM
Oh come on! You've never heard of this before?  ???
Title: Re: Uh...Cyrano? ...Barth?...panzerde?
Post by: mirth on June 29, 2017, 11:59:46 AM
No, you perv!  :crazy2:
Title: Re: Uh...Cyrano? ...Barth?...panzerde?
Post by: Barthheart on June 29, 2017, 12:01:05 PM
Quote from: mirth on June 29, 2017, 11:59:46 AM
No, you perv!  :crazy2:

....Shall we pull up the video playback from the bar across from Origins?
Title: Re: Uh...Cyrano? ...Barth?...panzerde?
Post by: mirth on June 29, 2017, 12:02:52 PM
Quote from: Barthheart on June 29, 2017, 12:01:05 PM
Quote from: mirth on June 29, 2017, 11:59:46 AM
No, you perv!  :crazy2:

....Shall we pull up the video playback from the bar across from Origins?

Hell yeah!
Title: Re: Uh...Cyrano? ...Barth?...panzerde?
Post by: Barthheart on June 29, 2017, 12:04:49 PM
Quote from: mirth on June 29, 2017, 12:02:52 PM
Quote from: Barthheart on June 29, 2017, 12:01:05 PM
Quote from: mirth on June 29, 2017, 11:59:46 AM
No, you perv!  :crazy2:

....Shall we pull up the video playback from the bar across from Origins?

Hell yeah!

Of you being a perv.... not the dancing sparkles....
Title: Re: Uh...Cyrano? ...Barth?...panzerde?
Post by: mirth on June 29, 2017, 12:05:55 PM
I didn't slobber anymore than the rest of ya.
Title: Re: Uh...Cyrano? ...Barth?...panzerde?
Post by: Barthheart on June 29, 2017, 12:07:19 PM
You couldn't even pronounce "Cider" to order a second glass....  L:-)
Title: Re: Uh...Cyrano? ...Barth?...panzerde?
Post by: mirth on June 29, 2017, 12:08:01 PM
I don't think my problem was with the second glass.
Title: Re: Uh...Cyrano? ...Barth?...panzerde?
Post by: Barthheart on June 29, 2017, 12:09:22 PM
 ;)
Title: Re: Uh...Cyrano? ...Barth?...panzerde?
Post by: bayonetbrant on June 29, 2017, 12:27:16 PM
Quote from: mirth on June 29, 2017, 12:08:01 PM
I don't think my problem was with the second glass.

FTFY
Title: Re: Uh...Cyrano? ...Barth?...panzerde?
Post by: BanzaiCat on June 29, 2017, 12:54:22 PM
Is nothing sacred?

Cats and dogs, living together...mass hysteria!

Why, the next thing you know, there will be anime on the Napoleonic Er-

https://myanimelist.net/manga/52279/Napoleon__Hadou_Shingeki

Title: Re: Uh...Cyrano? ...Barth?...panzerde?
Post by: Capn Darwin on June 29, 2017, 12:55:22 PM
I definitely and possibly thankfully missed something at Origins this year...
Title: Re: Uh...Cyrano? ...Barth?...panzerde?
Post by: bbmike on June 29, 2017, 02:28:52 PM
Quote from: Capn Darwin on June 29, 2017, 12:55:22 PM
I definitely and possibly thankfully missed something at Origins this year...

The Munchkin booth?
Title: Re: Uh...Cyrano? ...Barth?...panzerde?
Post by: GDS_Starfury on July 09, 2017, 07:39:40 PM
that video pretty much sums up 4/5's of WOT's players tactical knowledge.
Title: Re: Uh...Cyrano? ...Barth?...panzerde?
Post by: Staggerwing on July 09, 2017, 07:58:33 PM
Quote from: Barthheart on June 29, 2017, 11:58:28 AM
Oh come on! You've never heard of this before?  ???


Hel, even I've heard of Girls Und Panzer, and I'm about as anime-unhip as they come.
Title: Re: Uh...Cyrano? ...Barth?...panzerde?
Post by: BanzaiCat on July 09, 2017, 08:22:55 PM
I had never heard of this before, no. I only looked it up after about the 14th or so mention of the name.

Nothing is sacred or beyond the reach of wide-eyed/Anglicized Japanese-speaking schoolgirls, apparently.