We got back from vacation yesterday. Today, we got a new dog, and named him Groot. He's a Retriever, Heeler, St Bernard mix.
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi1145.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fo513%2FOJsDad%2FGroot_Puppy_1.jpg&hash=c89ef287ceb00feac082a9539198f5fabb51dc74)
^awesome! Congrats!
Cute! and looks so teachably :)
Awesome li'l feller!
BTW, in Dutch the word 'Groot' (pronounced 'growt') means 'Large' and/or 'Great'.
O0
He looks like a Groot! Congrats!
Beautiful pup OJsDad. He looks like he'll be digging holes in all that green grass real soon. O0
That's a good looking pup!
Beautiful dog!
"Groot" is a GREAT name for a dog! :bd:
Quote from: DoctorQuest on June 30, 2017, 08:47:29 AM
"Groot" is a GREAT name for a dog! :bd:
I wanted to name him Dog, but I got out voted. ;D
I'm guessing 'Doggie McDogface' didn't make the cut either.
HA
Potcakes seem all the rage down here now for dogs.
Quote from: OJsDad on June 30, 2017, 09:06:53 AM
Quote from: DoctorQuest on June 30, 2017, 08:47:29 AM
"Groot" is a GREAT name for a dog! :bd:
I wanted to name him Dog, but I got out voted. ;D
I had a friend that named his dog Dee Oh Gee. I was embarrassed when I had to ask him where he came up with that name.
Good looking dog OJ. I love good old American mutts more so than pure breeds.
I wanted to name our Schnauzer mutt either Panzer or Loki but my wife would not agree. She now thinks after 14 years that Loki fit perfectly.
If I ever get a dog I'll name it "GRRROG"