GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: bayonetbrant on July 06, 2017, 12:09:49 PM

Title: GROGHEADS HAS A NEW MISSION
Post by: bayonetbrant on July 06, 2017, 12:09:49 PM
Brothers, we MUST reverse this decline!

https://twitter.com/TheEconomist/status/881322939953631236
Title: Re: GROGHEADS HAS A NEW MISSION
Post by: Barthheart on July 06, 2017, 12:14:33 PM
Hmmmm.... German beer consumption is plummeting.... no good can come from that!  :o
Title: Re: GROGHEADS HAS A NEW MISSION
Post by: bbmike on July 06, 2017, 03:54:57 PM
I doubt any of us here are to blame. But we'll be more than happy to try to help the other slackers.  8)
Title: Re: GROGHEADS HAS A NEW MISSION
Post by: Silent Disapproval Robot on July 06, 2017, 04:50:59 PM
Well....I have been on the keto diet for a few months now so my consumption is off.  I'm willing to take one for the team though.
Title: Re: GROGHEADS HAS A NEW MISSION
Post by: Steelgrave on July 06, 2017, 04:54:18 PM
Challenge....accepted.
Title: Re: GROGHEADS HAS A NEW MISSION
Post by: mirth on July 06, 2017, 05:14:32 PM
I feel comfortable that I am already doing my part.
Title: Re: GROGHEADS HAS A NEW MISSION
Post by: JasonPratt on July 06, 2017, 05:52:34 PM
Read chart in the context of the fall of the Iron Curtain and the rise of crypto/klepto-capitalism, into the disillusionment with false forms of capitalism.

Was not disappointed.  :coolsmiley:
Title: Re: GROGHEADS HAS A NEW MISSION
Post by: Gusington on July 06, 2017, 06:44:57 PM
China is drinking more beer?? What world is this?
Title: Re: GROGHEADS HAS A NEW MISSION
Post by: Steelgrave on July 06, 2017, 06:51:10 PM
Quote from: mirth on July 06, 2017, 05:14:32 PM
I feel comfortable that I am already doing my part.

Another reason that you're my idol  O0 O0 O0
Title: Re: GROGHEADS HAS A NEW MISSION
Post by: Sir Slash on July 06, 2017, 06:59:09 PM
I apologize for the world-wide drop in consumption. I've been on a wine-kick.
Title: Re: GROGHEADS HAS A NEW MISSION
Post by: Staggerwing on July 06, 2017, 08:03:42 PM
No worries. I'll double down to ease the burden of your transgressions.
Title: Re: GROGHEADS HAS A NEW MISSION
Post by: mirth on July 06, 2017, 09:08:48 PM
Quote from: Steelgrave on July 06, 2017, 06:51:10 PM
Quote from: mirth on July 06, 2017, 05:14:32 PM
I feel comfortable that I am already doing my part.

Another reason that you're my idol  O0 O0 O0

Brother, you need better idols!
Title: Re: GROGHEADS HAS A NEW MISSION
Post by: GroggyGrognard on July 06, 2017, 10:48:30 PM
And nowadays populist governments all over the world are on the rise... hmmm





Groggy
Title: Re: GROGHEADS HAS A NEW MISSION
Post by: MikeGER on July 07, 2017, 01:42:50 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on July 06, 2017, 12:14:33 PM
Hmmmm.... German beer consumption is plummeting.... no good can come from that!  :o

one of the minor sociocultural fallout problems when you steadily flood a country with Muslim immigrants
starting with Turks in the early seventies  to the last 'so called refugees' wave in 2015/2016

its one of many litmus tests for the silent growing destruction of the native German culture by steady infiltration plus the birth rate differences.  Even non-traditional Muslims and their numerous offspring, that don't obey the strict Islamic law about alcohol all to much, do not chose a beer o'clock beer and beer binges, or Biergarten culture, n such as their method to sin in the face of Allah...



Title: Re: GROGHEADS HAS A NEW MISSION
Post by: Sir Slash on July 07, 2017, 10:23:19 AM
I think you're on to something MikeGER. Lets get some beer into those Muslim Brotherhood types and maybe they'll mellow a little bit. It certainly works on English Soccer fans.  :-"
Title: Re: GROGHEADS HAS A NEW MISSION
Post by: airboy on July 07, 2017, 09:05:02 PM
With the diabetes, I have to watch my carbs.  So I've switched to Scotch and Irish Whiskey for health reasons.  Really. :hug:
Title: Re: GROGHEADS HAS A NEW MISSION
Post by: Sir Slash on July 07, 2017, 09:46:10 PM
Me too with the diabetes, dammit. I like bourbon and 7-UP or Sprite. Seven-Up has less sugar than almost all of the other sodas. I can't bring myself to sub Tonic Water-- might as well drink it straight.
Title: Re: GROGHEADS HAS A NEW MISSION
Post by: Windigo on July 27, 2017, 03:35:21 PM
my beer consumption has been reduced since I discovered this warm weather beverage.

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lcbo.com%2Fcontent%2Flcbo%2Fen%2Fpages%2Fbeer%2Fbeer-style-guide%2Fradler%2F_jcr_content%2Fleft-content%2Fhero_article.img.jpg%2F1473688745807.jpg&hash=7b06d00064de20372a835c6a6a4b3a5701629a5d)