The wife of Stan Lee has passed away at age of 93. They would have been married 70 years in Dec of this year.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/joan-lee-wife-of-marvel-comics-legend-stan-lee-dies-at-93/ar-BBDVAOk?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
Wow. 70 years is incredible. Condolences to Stan and the Lee family.
RIP Mrs. Lee.
RIP Mrs. Lee.
RIP Mrs. Lee. Peace, comfort and solace to Stan and his family.
Quote from: OJsDad on July 06, 2017, 09:10:27 PM
The wife of Stan Lee has passed away at age of 93. They would have been married 70 years in Dec of this year.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/joan-lee-wife-of-marvel-comics-legend-stan-lee-dies-at-93/ar-BBDVAOk?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
That is impressive. I saw Stan and Julie Swartz do a panel ages ago at a Con. Almost as fun as hearing Mel Blanc in College give a talk and do so many of the Looney Tunes voices.
So sad to hear. I guess Stan really did have one Superhero in his life after all. :'(
Quote from: Sir Slash on July 06, 2017, 10:42:17 PM
So sad to hear. I guess Stan really did have one Superhero in his life after all. :'(
Well said. RIP, Mrs. Lee.
Quote from: Sir Slash on July 06, 2017, 10:42:17 PM
So sad to hear. I guess Stan really did have one Superhero in his life after all. :'(
+1
RIP