GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: jomni on July 21, 2017, 05:13:23 AM

Title: Steam Warhammer sale!
Post by: jomni on July 21, 2017, 05:13:23 AM
http://store.steampowered.com/sale/skulls/
Title: Re: Steam Warhammer sale!
Post by: Destraex on July 21, 2017, 05:25:25 AM
nice.
Title: Re: Steam Warhammer sale!
Post by: JasonPratt on July 21, 2017, 05:41:39 AM
Mainly it forces Steam to download new updates for all GW games.  ::)

Some of the promotional kit is nice, though, even if you don't play chaos.
Title: Re: Steam Warhammer sale!
Post by: Gusington on July 21, 2017, 07:08:32 AM
Last night I noticed Steam was futzing with my Warhammer TW but the download size was '0'...
Title: Re: Steam Warhammer sale!
Post by: Jarhead0331 on July 21, 2017, 07:12:04 AM
Big new update for Deathwing. Whole new player class...the Interrogator chaplain! Maybe I'll play around with that this weekend.
Title: Re: Steam Warhammer sale!
Post by: mirth on July 21, 2017, 07:22:31 AM
Quote from: Gusington on July 21, 2017, 07:08:32 AM
Last night I noticed Steam was futzing with my Warhammer TW but the download size was '0'...

That was just Steam giving you a digital frisking.
Title: Re: Steam Warhammer sale!
Post by: Gusington on July 21, 2017, 08:01:39 AM
I feel dirty.
Title: Re: Steam Warhammer sale!
Post by: mirth on July 21, 2017, 08:03:33 AM
It's been that kinda week for you.
Title: Re: Steam Warhammer sale!
Post by: Gusington on July 21, 2017, 08:04:28 AM
The peeps...they have no mercy.
Title: Re: Steam Warhammer sale!
Post by: JasonPratt on July 21, 2017, 10:38:46 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 21, 2017, 07:12:04 AM
Big new update for Deathwing. Whole new player class...the Interrogator chaplain! Maybe I'll play around with that this weekend.

Yeah, noticed that: melee Librarian basically. Should be interesting. I guess the fact that the Chap always has a skull painted on his helmet, explains the connection to the form of the promotion?