GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Cyrano on July 21, 2017, 08:06:42 PM

Title: Dearest Cyanide...
Post by: Cyrano on July 21, 2017, 08:06:42 PM
Whoever told you that you should set aside just about any other coding in exchange for orc cheerleaders twirling tassels from their dugs was having you on.

Sincerely,

Everyone Drawing Breath
(Except That One Guy Who Owns the Domain www.hotorcdugs.com)

P.S.:  Despite my inclinations to the contrary, I will absolutely not link to the .gif that has been made of this.  I will not.


Title: Re: Dearest Cyanide...
Post by: JasonPratt on July 21, 2017, 08:16:19 PM
So you saw that, too. I WAS NOT GOING INSANE!! {weeping in relief} {also just weeping}
Title: Re: Dearest Cyanide...
Post by: JasonPratt on July 21, 2017, 08:24:23 PM
Also, you wish those were tassles. But they are not.

They are

not.

(https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/29/4/1500545316-bb2le-orkscheerleaders.gif)
Title: Re: Dearest Cyanide...
Post by: Staggerwing on July 21, 2017, 08:27:18 PM
I feel a strange stir...
Title: Re: Dearest Cyanide...
Post by: Steelgrave on July 21, 2017, 08:29:30 PM
Of course you do......
Title: Re: Dearest Cyanide...
Post by: Jarhead0331 on July 21, 2017, 08:36:33 PM
I'd hit 'em.
Title: Re: Dearest Cyanide...
Post by: Staggerwing on July 21, 2017, 08:37:48 PM
Quote from: Steelgrave on July 21, 2017, 08:29:30 PM
Of course you do......

Is it wrong?

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 21, 2017, 08:36:33 PM
I'd hit 'em.

NM, question answered.
Title: Re: Dearest Cyanide...
Post by: JasonPratt on July 21, 2017, 08:53:13 PM
I shall just take solace in that this means my beloved Amazons are coming.  :smitten:
Title: Re: Dearest Cyanide...
Post by: CJReich46 on July 23, 2017, 10:37:54 PM
Quote from: JasonPratt on July 21, 2017, 08:24:23 PM
Also, you wish those were tassles. But they are not.

They are

not.

(https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/29/4/1500545316-bb2le-orkscheerleaders.gif)

:o

Yikes! There isn't enough brain bleach  to cure this.   Whoa.
Title: Re: Dearest Cyanide...
Post by: JudgeDredd on July 24, 2017, 01:44:35 AM
I've hit worse