GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Rayfer on July 22, 2017, 10:35:28 AM

Title: Matrix Anniversary Coupon
Post by: Rayfer on July 22, 2017, 10:35:28 AM
Got my 9 year anniversary discount code via email yesterday, 41% off, but when I go to use it I get a notice saying "the code was not found".  Anyone else have this happen?  Work around?  Thanks.
Title: Re: Matrix Anniversary Coupon
Post by: vyshka on July 22, 2017, 03:14:08 PM
I'd contact Slitherine support. Unfortunately I didn't find my email until this morning. My anniversary was in March and it expired at the end of April. Need to put a reminder in my calendar.
Title: Re: Matrix Anniversary Coupon
Post by: devoncop on July 22, 2017, 04:07:48 PM
Quote from: Rayfer on July 22, 2017, 10:35:28 AM
Got my 9 year anniversary discount code via email yesterday, 41% off, but when I go to use it I get a notice saying "the code was not found".  Anyone else have this happen?  Work around?  Thanks.

I had exactly that and contacted Matrix support. They came back within 24 hours and said to ensure I was using the dashes as well as the numbers on the code....(I was). Still didn't work despite cutting a nd pasting the code... As is my wont I have decided life is too short and decided to buy via Steam.....😕..
Title: Re: Matrix Anniversary Coupon
Post by: Pete Dero on July 23, 2017, 03:24:15 AM
Go to Matrix or Slitherine site an log in to your account (My Account).

Besides your profile information you also should see 'view my anniversary coupons'.

Your coupon(s) should be listed there.

Just copy and paste it into the store ( including xx% !! e.g. xx%-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx ).

Worked for me.
Title: Re: Matrix Anniversary Coupon
Post by: gameleaper on July 23, 2017, 04:13:37 AM
maybe you should of just used it once :)
Title: Re: Matrix Anniversary Coupon
Post by: JudgeDredd on July 23, 2017, 06:42:56 AM
Quote from: Rayfer on July 22, 2017, 10:35:28 AM
Got my 9 year anniversary discount code via email yesterday, 41% off, but when I go to use it I get a notice saying "the code was not found".  Anyone else have this happen?  Work around?  Thanks.
I had the same problem. Didn't bother.

I'm surprised it's not been fixed, given several people have reported the same thing on here and the response has been to contact Matrix/Slitherine support. I would imagine they're aware of the problem.
Title: Re: Matrix Anniversary Coupon
Post by: RyanE on July 23, 2017, 07:20:54 AM
It could be that its easier to address the individual issues than fix the system.  Been in that situation myself a couple times.