...pretty much what you'd expect.
http://nerdist.com/star-wars-jedi-medieval-battle-simulator/
The Jedis look like a 90s techno party...lol
Haha, nice mod! :2funny:
Waiting for Magneto vs 60,000 medieval footmen
This is ridiculous. The jedi simply has more hitpoints. He is being physically hit by metal swords constantly but somehow never gets hurt.
The whole premise of jedi is the sword play and force is supposed to stop you getting hit in the first place. This is simple stats rather than simulation. I would really love to see the damage and physics modelling. To see if vehicles and warriors can actually be modelled properly.
This answers no actual questions and settles nothing. So why bother.
True, it could stand to be modeled better. I gather the hit point increase was given to substitute for the inability to model defense and related force powers, though.
Also, why bother == EPIC BATTLE. (Even if shallow epic battle, it looks great. ;) )
I am so tempted to get the Epic Battle Simulator - looks hilariously fun. Imagine setting up some of those battles while having a few (or more) drinks!
Chuck Norris vs 10000 Spartans
Hahaha!!
Total War: Chuck Norris
Total Norris Chuck War!!
I can dig it.
Sorry, but this is the dumbest thing, well, not dumb, but I have to ask myself...."why"? I get the "hehehe" aspect, but jesus H....why? Get a hobby....oh wait. :uglystupid2:
Are you new to the planet?
The guy that made the video I posted also had videos of hordes of Rancors versus AT-ATs. That wasn't nearly as interesting, because the AT-ATs slaughtered all of them.
Chuck Norris vs AT-ATs
No contest.
Chuck Norris vs. Ewoks. O0
Acctingman: sometimes hehehe is the best answer. O:-) I've been meaning to get this forever, just been waiting as it's polished up.
Is it a game? Not as far as I can tell.
Is it simple fun? Looks like it!
TEEHEE is always the answer.
Chuck Norris does not TEEHEE
If he does you better laugh before he breaks you over his knee.
The Norris Who Says "KNEE!"
Then I took a Chuck Norris to the Knee.
Painful.