Yes, it war at humble Bundle...
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/the-world-at-war/?linkID=&mcID=102:5978fe0ff4ab4e8f5c34f570:ot:592878bc66d5d9205588464b:1&utm_source=Humble+Bundle+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2017_07_27_WW2Sale_store&utm_content=Banner
That Iron Wings game looks... awfully awful and good? ???
Red Tails Ace Combat, in effect, including AC-appropriate music and crazy plot, but with much worse American voice acting. I'm almost tempted to get it.
Iron Wings?? I need that right now.
First vid.... P-38 drops bomb.... bomb hits target ... TAIL FIRST! :buck2:
Doesn't exactly scream 'hi-fidelity'
But I wants it. Gus needs it.
What Gus wants, Gus gets.
Pfft more like the opposite. Except for this.
Wouldn't 'Iron Wings' make it harder to fly? Maybe you have to be from Tuskegee to figure it out? ???
Great price for Men of War: Assault Squad 2 if there's anyone who's yet to try it. I actually really like those games, shame nothing's happened with the franchise recently.
Quote from: Barthheart on July 28, 2017, 09:06:07 AM
First vid.... P-38 drops bomb.... bomb hits target ... TAIL FIRST! :buck2:
Devs: "...we'll just call that 'hard mode'." >:D
Quote from: JasonPratt on July 29, 2017, 07:23:48 PM
Quote from: Barthheart on July 28, 2017, 09:06:07 AM
First vid.... P-38 drops bomb.... bomb hits target ... TAIL FIRST! :buck2:
Devs: "...we'll just call that 'hard mode'." >:D
:DD