Hilarious. I thought I was doing free flight on a random mission. Just taking it easy and looking over the spit. Have no idea what any of the keys are and decide to do a loop and then dive for the deck. However my wings fall off and my kite is on fire almost immediately. What happened? Could the kite be that weak? NOPE - Freakin mig 29s got me. Had a bit of a chuckle at the things possible in DCS.
Ok so I did not get shots of me going down. But that missile made mince meat of my aircraft.
Here are some shots anyways. The thing I always hated about normandy is that the damned place is flat as a tak. It's really very uninteresting terrain.
(https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4330/35452358253_ea59767cd8_o.jpg)
(https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4297/35452357003_3a47512cd2_o.jpg)
(https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4292/35452355903_cda1d18aec_o.jpg)
(https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4328/35452359883_b35ee22158_o.jpg)
(https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4321/36122819801_6b858e38f4_o.jpg)
(https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4301/36256877735_5d53c2e91f_o.jpg)
(https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4294/36215347926_a0a8912aac_o.jpg)
(https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4312/36215350386_542a83508f_o.jpg)
(https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4313/35452379133_49894bff47_o.jpg)
(https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4294/35452367863_08c8243533_o.jpg)
(https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4307/36089429682_a56cfb3047_o.jpg)
I think there should be a forum rule made to NOT allow posts containing pictures or videos of the WWII arena and the Spit in DCS World.
Just because
:2funny:
Quote from: JudgeDredd on July 30, 2017, 02:25:39 AM
I think there should be a forum rule made to NOT allow posts containing pictures or videos of the WWII arena and the Spit in DCS World.
Just because
:2funny:
Do you mean videos like this >:D.
Quote from: Pete Dero on July 30, 2017, 02:31:31 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on July 30, 2017, 02:25:39 AM
I think there should be a forum rule made to NOT allow posts containing pictures or videos of the WWII arena and the Spit in DCS World.
Just because
:2funny:
Do you mean videos like this >:D.
humph! :knuppel2:
Yes - videos like that :2funny:
Quote from: JudgeDredd on July 30, 2017, 02:25:39 AM
I think there should be a forum rule made to NOT allow posts containing pictures or videos of the WWII arena and the Spit in DCS World.
Just because
:2funny:
Did Nef pay you to say that?
Quote from: JudgeDredd on July 30, 2017, 02:25:39 AM
I think there should be a forum rule made to NOT allow posts containing pictures or videos of the WWII arena and the Spit in DCS World.
Just because
:2funny:
You know you want to fly a real man's aircraft Dredd. One without a computer to assist you, but in a real man's sim like DCS. :P
Lighten up compadre. F18 and F14 inbound. The more money they get the bigger the team should become.
Quote from: Destraex on July 30, 2017, 09:06:18 AM
You know you want to fly a real man's aircraft Dredd.
Wake me when they introduce Grumman F3Fs and Curtis F9C Sparrowhawks, as well as the ZRSs to launch the F9Cs from.
Quote from: Tuna on July 30, 2017, 06:37:41 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on July 30, 2017, 02:25:39 AM
I think there should be a forum rule made to NOT allow posts containing pictures or videos of the WWII arena and the Spit in DCS World.
Just because
:2funny:
Did Nef pay you to say that?
>:D
Took some persuading. We'll have the others sorted before long...
(https://images.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1480266948ra/21291808.gif)