Official announcement here:
http://www.wargamedesignstudio.com/2017/07/31/wargame-design-studio-to-support-and-enhance-john-tillers-civil-war-battles/ (http://www.wargamedesignstudio.com/2017/07/31/wargame-design-studio-to-support-and-enhance-john-tillers-civil-war-battles/)
Awesome! :bd:
That's the best news I've heard all day. O0
Quote from: berto on July 31, 2017, 01:19:43 PM
Official announcement here:
http://www.wargamedesignstudio.com/2017/07/31/wargame-design-studio-to-support-and-enhance-john-tillers-civil-war-battles/ (http://www.wargamedesignstudio.com/2017/07/31/wargame-design-studio-to-support-and-enhance-john-tillers-civil-war-battles/)
Very nice! It's kinda sad that those three Confederates -- having succeeded (IIRC) in getting captured and in posing for the camera -- never got to work on any computer war games. What insights they would have had!
Nice to see them colorized anyway.
Great graphic, unfortunatelly for me i always had problems with the strange interface, rules and the often endless long battles.
Quote from: Micha on August 01, 2017, 08:06:52 AM
Great graphic, unfortunatelly for me i always had problems with the strange interface, rules and the often endless long battles.
You just described marriage!
Quote from: bbmike on August 01, 2017, 09:05:12 AM
Quote from: Micha on August 01, 2017, 08:06:52 AM
Great graphic, unfortunatelly for me i always had problems with the strange interface, rules and the often endless long battles.
You just described marriage!
:2funny: And I'm on my third!
Quote from: Rayfer on August 01, 2017, 09:58:12 AM
Quote from: bbmike on August 01, 2017, 09:05:12 AM
Quote from: Micha on August 01, 2017, 08:06:52 AM
Great graphic, unfortunatelly for me i always had problems with the strange interface, rules and the often endless long battles.
You just described marriage!
:2funny: And I'm on my third!
Third time's the charm!
Quote from: Rayfer on August 01, 2017, 09:58:12 AM
:2funny: And I'm on my third!
Only an idiot makes the same mistake twice, never mind three times. And yes I'm on my second so I qualify. ;)
Outstanding, berto! Love the work that you boys have already done. Can't wait to see the end result(and buy it!). :bd:
Great news. :clap:
I hope you also get to do the Early American Wars too - American War of Independence, French and Indian War, 1812, US-Mexican War - they are all long overdue for some graphical love.