GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => Music, TV, Movies => Topic started by: MetalDog on August 12, 2017, 10:31:48 PM

Poll
Question: 1974 Championship
Option 1: This is the 1/3 matchup.  Please pick one. votes: 0
Option 2: 1 It's Only Rock and Roll - Rolling Stones votes: 10
Option 3: 3 Bennie and the Jets - Elton John votes: 3
Title: Decades Feeder Bracket - 1974 Championship
Post by: MetalDog on August 12, 2017, 10:31:48 PM
It's times like these where I think I know what's going to happen when I find that I have no idea at all.  Both of these songs are great, but, I just feel one of them is superior.  Here's hoping it wins.


The 1/3




Title: Re: Decades Feeder Bracket - 1974 Championship
Post by: MetalDog on August 15, 2017, 05:52:42 PM
In a landslide, it's The Stones over Sir Elton.  Thanks for voting, folks!
Title: Re: Decades Feeder Bracket - 1974 Championship
Post by: bobarossa on August 17, 2017, 01:30:47 PM
Thank God!  I think Bennie and the Jets is the most overrated song Elton has every done (that I've listened too, anyway).