30% off boardgame adaptations at Matrix until August 23rd. WORLD IN FLAMES NOW ONLY $70!!! :2funny:
(Disclaimer: sale price on WiF does not count the map pack, but that is also discounted down to $70.)
http://www.matrixgames.com/boardgamessales
...is Drive on Moscow and its related Battle of the Bulge, a boardgame adaptation?
Quote from: JasonPratt on August 17, 2017, 12:41:50 PM
30% off boardgame adaptations at Matrix until August 23rd. WORLD IN FLAMES NOW ONLY $70!!! :2funny:
(Disclaimer: sale price on WiF does not count the map pack, but that is also discounted down to $70.)
http://www.matrixgames.com/boardgamessales
...is Drive on Moscow and its related Battle of the Bulge, a boardgame adaptation?
Some are very good games IMHO, and certainly are "must have's" as far as I'm concerned -
Sengoku Jidai and DLC;
Pike and Shot Campaigns;
Field of Glory;
Quadriga;
Hannibal - this has some of the toughest AI for a single player game that I have encountered in years, being very hard to beat;
Victory and Glory.
I have some of the others, but they don't inspire me anywhere near as much as those above.
Quote from: JasonPratt on August 17, 2017, 12:41:50 PM
30% off boardgame adaptations at Matrix until August 23rd. WORLD IN FLAMES NOW ONLY $70!!! :2funny:
(Disclaimer: sale price on WiF does not count the map pack, but that is also discounted down to $70.)
http://www.matrixgames.com/boardgamessales
...is Drive on Moscow and its related Battle of the Bulge, a boardgame adaptation?
I guess I must be stupid or something but I just don't get how they can still be selling that game for that amount. One brief look at the forums it is quite clear that even after years of development it still doesn't work. Beyond me.
You could also say who would buy it after all the bad publicity about it. There are no secrets on the development and support history of the game.
Plenty of people run into games for the first time and don't know the background. Then viola big sale!!.. Hopefully that number of people is tiny. The 'sale' price being very high still, I would hope it would be very few.
Quote from: Boggit on August 17, 2017, 06:16:01 PM
Hannibal - this has some of the toughest AI for a single player game that I have encountered in years, being very hard to beat;
Victory and Glory.
I think I've got Hannibal already (in box form -- I mean computer box), but I've been considering V&G, which has the same devs.
Quote from: JasonPratt on August 18, 2017, 01:31:29 PM
Quote from: Boggit on August 17, 2017, 06:16:01 PM
Hannibal - this has some of the toughest AI for a single player game that I have encountered in years, being very hard to beat;
Victory and Glory.
I think I've got Hannibal already (in box form -- I mean computer box), but I've been considering V&G, which has the same devs.
I hadn't realised they were the same devs. Hannibal is a really tough one to succeed at. You might win a few battles, but you're going down with the killer AI. Recommended for those masochistic moments! :-"