GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Boggit on September 02, 2017, 10:57:44 AM

Title: Good idea for an RPG or tactical game
Post by: Boggit on September 02, 2017, 10:57:44 AM
Sauron sent me the link for this Steampunk Western short film. It holds some great ideas for a Steampunk Western game.



What do you think?
Title: Re: Good idea for an RPG or tactical game
Post by: bob48 on September 02, 2017, 11:11:42 AM
I like it! lets have some more, says I.
Title: Re: Good idea for an RPG or tactical game
Post by: Boggit on September 05, 2017, 06:01:58 PM
Quote from: bob48 on September 02, 2017, 11:11:42 AM
I like it! lets have some more, says I.
A pleasure Sir...



I love the fact that the private soldier could handle the Steam Gatling Gun barrel with his bare hands and then light the fuse to a bundle of dynamite a short time after! :DD

This one's a really good one... a very slick fan based movie short, and several funny cliché one liners!!