GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Boggit on September 04, 2017, 09:40:19 PM

Title: Templar Battleforce
Post by: Boggit on September 04, 2017, 09:40:19 PM
It looks fun and is on sale. Has anyone played it?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/370020/Templar_Battleforce/
Title: Re: Templar Battleforce
Post by: Jarhead0331 on September 04, 2017, 09:53:54 PM
Fantastic game.
Title: Re: Templar Battleforce
Post by: Nefaro on September 04, 2017, 09:56:06 PM
More linear than I usually prefer, but it's a good 'tactical' RPG despite that con.

I'd buy it again for the $5 they're asking.
Title: Re: Templar Battleforce
Post by: Boggit on September 04, 2017, 10:01:16 PM
I'll get it then. Thanks for the advice. O0
Title: Re: Templar Battleforce
Post by: Gusington on September 05, 2017, 07:17:41 AM
IIRC I repeatedly saw Bawb playing this on Steam all weekend while I was online.
Title: Re: Templar Battleforce
Post by: Nefaro on September 05, 2017, 04:06:54 PM
Quote from: Gusington on September 05, 2017, 07:17:41 AM
IIRC I repeatedly saw Bawb playing this on Steam all weekend while I was online.



(https://i.imgflip.com/1l50h4.jpg)
Title: Re: Templar Battleforce
Post by: bob48 on September 05, 2017, 04:09:46 PM
For the price, its an excellent game. It really need more campaigns for some variety.

Space Hulk should have been done like this game.
Title: Re: Templar Battleforce
Post by: Nefaro on September 05, 2017, 04:12:39 PM
Quote from: bob48 on September 05, 2017, 04:09:46 PM
For the price, its an excellent game. It really need more campaigns for some variety.

Space Hulk should have been done like this game.


The devs have a similar fantasy themed RPG, too.  Although I think this Faux-40k one has more character customization iirc.
Title: Re: Templar Battleforce
Post by: bob48 on September 05, 2017, 04:21:04 PM
Yeah, Nef, it does. I've been tempted to get it a few times.
Title: Re: Templar Battleforce
Post by: Gusington on September 05, 2017, 07:27:59 PM
I'll be watching.
Title: Re: Templar Battleforce
Post by: bob48 on September 06, 2017, 07:31:33 AM
Buy it - you'll love it  :)
Title: Re: Templar Battleforce
Post by: Gusington on September 06, 2017, 07:38:13 AM
Are you secretly one of the developers, Sir?
Title: Re: Templar Battleforce
Post by: bob48 on September 06, 2017, 07:55:38 AM
Me? I couldn't develop a rash, never mind a video game.
Title: Re: Templar Battleforce
Post by: Gusington on September 06, 2017, 07:59:17 AM
'Computer game' Sir. ' 'Video game' sounds so pedestrian.
Title: Re: Templar Battleforce
Post by: bob48 on September 06, 2017, 09:51:38 AM
tee hee
Title: Re: Templar Battleforce
Post by: Gusington on September 06, 2017, 01:13:04 PM
That's my line.
Title: Re: Templar Battleforce
Post by: bob48 on September 06, 2017, 02:14:28 PM
dongle?