GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Warship NWS on February 08, 2012, 05:32:53 PM

Title: NWS naval simulations news
Post by: Warship NWS on February 08, 2012, 05:32:53 PM
WCNAW v1.2 relaunch - v1.2 update and relaunch are due out soon. Included will be combat mechanics updates and scenario pack archives.

Side note: There were reasons why the scenarios were not included in the original v1.0+ WCNAW installer. However, NWS team designed, and/or verified/updated, scenarios are readily available on our forums - several include considerable descriptions and details about the history and background of the scenarios.

SAS is also preparing for a v1.2 relaunch, and comprehensive update, very soon covering over 2 years of engine upgrades based on extensive player feedback.

SAI v1.01 is also in the works that will address reported issues and include several player feedback requested features.

http://www.navalwarfare.net

Thanks
Title: Re: NWS naval simulations news
Post by: Epee1 on February 08, 2012, 08:51:48 PM
I'm going to have to reinstall SAS when the comprehensive update comes out and call you Chris. Yes I watched the video too.  Yes I'm pretty dense.  Probably cuz I don't drink, and was dropped on my head when I was young.