GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: Cyrano on September 21, 2017, 01:04:52 PM

Title: Another one for Metal Dog
Post by: Cyrano on September 21, 2017, 01:04:52 PM
Brother, if it makes it to Columbus, what say we meet half way:

http://www.zappa.com/news/frank-zappa-back-road-hologram-tour (http://www.zappa.com/news/frank-zappa-back-road-hologram-tour)

Title: Re: Another one for Metal Dog
Post by: MetalDog on September 21, 2017, 07:37:00 PM
I am of two minds.  First, I would be stoked to see this and especially with another afficionado such as yourself.  Once dates are up, we'll make some plans.  Secondly, I am super distrustful of Ahmet and Diva.  They have basically told Dweezil he can't go on the road to play their father's music and use the Zappa name without paying the Family Trust to use it.  Nevermind the fact that all they are asking for is a dollar.  I just think it's douche-y.