Martok, he's the one in the gitmo jumpsuit.. ;)
^WTF!? ???
Don't mind me.. I was playing through the Martok new event episode in Star Trek Online last night, where you have to rescue him from the House of Torg, they are secretly working with the Tzenkethi and the Son'a. At the end you fight a Tzenkethi Commander with Martok "the butcher", and Martok does this "This is Sparta!" thing, where he kicks the Commander down a pit.. you know, like King Leonidas did in the Frank Miller inspired "300" film.
I thought our "Martok" would find this amusing. For some reason.
Here is quest walkthrough, on the STO wiki, they even call it doing a Sparta. :)
https://sto.gamepedia.com/Mission:_Brushfire/Walkthrough
Sorry, was all a bit random.
Oh it is amusing, especially considering "our" Martok's avatar. ;D
Here is a lovely portrait of Martok from the loading screen of the mission...
(https://i.imgur.com/NYi6E7i.jpg)
for comparison
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fgrogheads.com%2Fforums%2Findex.php%3Faction%3Ddlattach%3Battach%3D4445%3Btype%3Davatar&hash=9be42264fa1ec0733b447d58e509d087985ba4fb)
Good likeness. I'm about to finished rewatching the entire DS9 run. Martok is a great character.