GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Moreb on September 28, 2017, 07:27:47 PM

Title: Forza 7 Free Demo
Post by: Moreb on September 28, 2017, 07:27:47 PM
https://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm7_demo_live

It weighs in around 23 gigs but offers 3 races it seems. Downloading now.

EDIT: The link above is to the site and not the download
Title: Re: Forza 7 Free Demo
Post by: Barthheart on September 28, 2017, 09:01:47 PM
Where's the download? Can't see it on that page..... :(
Title: Re: Forza 7 Free Demo
Post by: Moreb on September 28, 2017, 09:04:47 PM
Quote from: Barthheart on September 28, 2017, 09:01:47 PM
Where's the download? Can't see it on that page..... :(

Hmmm. On mobile now and it's not showing on my end either. Try this

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/forza-motorsport-7-demo/9p2xh29364lh
Title: Re: Forza 7 Free Demo
Post by: Barthheart on September 28, 2017, 09:05:44 PM
Quote from: Moreb on September 28, 2017, 09:04:47 PM
Quote from: Barthheart on September 28, 2017, 09:01:47 PM
Where's the download? Can't see it on that page..... :(

Hmmm. On mobile now and it's not showing on my end either. Try this

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/forza-motorsport-7-demo/9p2xh29364lh

Yep that works! Wheeeeeee!
Title: Re: Forza 7 Free Demo
Post by: Moreb on September 28, 2017, 09:07:31 PM
But it requires you to log in to windows live (?) I think to play. I didn't have an account and am too beat to set one up tonight.
Title: Re: Forza 7 Free Demo
Post by: Barthheart on September 28, 2017, 09:20:29 PM
Bah! I've apparently deleted Windows Store and the only way to get it back is re-install all of Win 10.  :idiot2:

Never mind....  >:(
Title: Re: Forza 7 Free Demo
Post by: Moreb on September 28, 2017, 09:25:11 PM
Quote from: Barthheart on September 28, 2017, 09:20:29 PM
Bah! I've apparently deleted Windows Store and the only way to get it back is re-install all of Win 10.  :idiot2:

Never mind....  >:(

I am so sick of signing up for Origins,Windows Store, Ubisoft etc etc.  just deliver a damn product and maybe I would buy more
Title: Re: Forza 7 Free Demo
Post by: Bardolph on September 28, 2017, 11:07:09 PM
"Something happened on our end, try again later".