http://www.matrixgames.com/news/2398/HAPPY.HALLOWEEN.everyone!
QuoteHalloween is near, and we're pretty sure that many of you are just as excited as we are about this event. Skeletons, pumpkins and jumpscares are coming, but we know that our offer will make you jump off of your chair too!
To celebrate Halloween ALL of our games and expansions will be 25% off, for this whole week, from 26th of October to the 1st of November!!
All you have to do is to put "HAPPYHALLOWEEN" on the coupon section. We hope you'll enjoy our special offer, and that you'll take advantage of it as long as you can.
Have fun!
Also works with the newest games ! (e.g. Field Of Glory II)
Might use this to get the new CMANO DLC, shifting sands.
'Might'? ;D
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on October 26, 2017, 06:57:56 AM
Might use this to get the new CMANO DLC, shifting sands.
Yep. Thanks for the info. Be using it for this.
Quote from: Zulu1966 on October 26, 2017, 07:17:51 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on October 26, 2017, 06:57:56 AM
Might use this to get the new CMANO DLC, shifting sands.
Yep. Thanks for the info. Be using it for this.
I might just do that as well! +1
For those who like a DRM-free sale, GOG.com also has a Halloween sale with some titles with up to 90% off.
https://www.gog.com/
Quote from: spelk on October 26, 2017, 10:15:02 AM
For those who like a DRM-free sale, GOG.com also has a Halloween sale with some titles with up to 90% off.
https://www.gog.com/
Cool! I am now torn as to which to get with my coupon. But I am seriously thinking on Field of Glory II
Hell yes! The entire 'Krynn' series for $3 is a hell-of-a-deal. I'd get it if I didn't already have it. And, it's pretty old. I'm looking hard at Birth of America 2. What's the scoop on it? Too old? Any better than BoA 1? Or should I just stick with the more recent English Civil War game?