...for the next ~36 hours or so.
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/brutal-legend
They want to link my steam account to do it. Otherwise I would have.
This is the second time they have tried this.
Quote from: Destraex on November 21, 2017, 05:37:28 AM
They want to link my steam account to do it. Otherwise I would have.
This is the second time they have tried this.
Do it. The Russians are already linked to your Steam account. :buck2:
I've only played the first 15 mins or so but this seems like a fun game.
Quote from: bbmike on November 21, 2017, 09:02:29 AM
Quote from: Destraex on November 21, 2017, 05:37:28 AM
They want to link my steam account to do it. Otherwise I would have.
This is the second time they have tried this.
Do it. The Russians are already linked to your Steam account. :buck2:
Nobody told me that!!! Runs and hides in corner.
Your working for the Russians, your avatar is Russian after all. :P
Quote from: Destraex on November 21, 2017, 05:37:28 AM
They want to link my steam account to do it. Otherwise I would have.
This is the second time they have tried this.
Just copy the key and paste it into steam when going through the menu to activate a game in your account. It takes it with no problem.