Naval Action have becometh World of Warships in the age of sail. Free for all naval action owners to downloadeth noweth. Note it is now a separate game in your steam library. So naval action and naval action legends can be installeth at once.
Just look for naval action legends in your steam library if you own NA.
NOTE: This game will be free to play for all eventually iirc.
Thanks for the heads up - any word on a single player version of this?
Regards
Keith
There is a PVE mode in the standard open world naval action game. But not Naval Action Legends.
Actually didn't even know this was in my library until I came across this thread. Played several games tonight and had a great time. Thanks!
Welcome.
Thanks for the heads up.
Just like before open world, jump in and fight! I like it.
Yeah. It does not take much time and is still realistic. Same battle mechanics as the open world.
So if I play Legends...it has to be against another human? No me vs AI bot battles?
Legends is PVP only. But on the plus side it's slow and generally the population is low so bots end up making up 80% of the enemy. (last time I played anyways).
Remember it's alpha/beta and progress will be wiped at some point.
And Lord Nelson weeps.
Very sad that they've lost the courage of their convictions, or their way, or their enthusiasm, or whatever it is -- I honestly can't tell from reading the discussion boards.
I'm now all in on sending psychic messages to the "Mare Nostrvm" crew to do an age of sail game.
Help me Turnopia, you're my only hope.