GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Jarhead0331 on December 11, 2017, 05:32:14 PM

Title: Way of the Defector
Post by: Jarhead0331 on December 11, 2017, 05:32:14 PM
...an interesting game given current events.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/658660/Way_of_Defector/ (http://store.steampowered.com/app/658660/Way_of_Defector/)
Title: Re: Way of the Defector
Post by: Steelgrave on December 11, 2017, 09:59:23 PM
That's original. I don't know if there's a game there or not, but I like how they are thinking outside the box.
Title: Re: Way of the Defector
Post by: Manassassas on December 12, 2017, 05:13:47 AM
The bloke who writes The Flare Path on Rock Paper Shotgun reviewed it recently and seemed to enjoy it:

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2017/11/24/the-flare-path-defects/
Title: Re: Way of the Defector
Post by: bob48 on December 12, 2017, 07:09:24 AM
Certainly its different.
Title: Re: Way of the Defector
Post by: FarAway Sooner on December 12, 2017, 09:54:45 AM
I don't know.  I heard this game was defective.
Title: Re: Way of the Defector
Post by: bbmike on December 12, 2017, 10:37:46 AM
Time will run away if you play it.
Title: Re: Way of the Defector
Post by: spelk on December 13, 2017, 05:30:48 PM
Agrippa does a session on it.