GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => Music, TV, Movies => Topic started by: MetalDog on February 09, 2018, 11:44:01 PM

Poll
Question: Wild Card 70s Week 4 Final 4
Option 1: This is the 1/4 matchup.  Please pick one. votes: 0
Option 2: 1 Signed, Sealed, Delivered - Stevie Wonder votes: 8
Option 3: 4 Take the Long Way Home - Supertramp votes: 7
Option 4: This is the 2/14 matchup.  Please pick one. votes: 0
Option 5: 2 Money - Pink Floyd votes: 8
Option 6: 14 Down on the Corner - Credence Clearwater Revival votes: 7
Title: Decades Feeder Bracket - Wild Card 70s Week 4 Final 4
Post by: MetalDog on February 09, 2018, 11:44:01 PM
Getting here was fairly easy.  Not a close vote in the bunch.  But, I truly think this is only going to go one way.  1,2, as Brant wished for.  But I have been surprised by results more often than not, so, what do I know? 


The 1/4





The 2/14



Title: Re: Decades Feeder Bracket - Wild Card 70s Week 4 Final 4
Post by: MetalDog on February 10, 2018, 12:16:38 AM
I know who two of my Supertramp voters are now ;)  A third self identified in an earlier Bracket. :)
Title: Re: Decades Feeder Bracket - Wild Card 70s Week 4 Final 4
Post by: Steelgrave on February 10, 2018, 08:36:34 AM
I'm a big fan of all four remaining acts, it's all coming down to the songs now   O0