GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => Current Events => Topic started by: bayonetbrant on July 16, 2012, 08:05:23 AM

Title: Breaking Thru the "Camouflage Ceiling"
Post by: bayonetbrant on July 16, 2012, 08:05:23 AM
Another argument in favor of women in combat (http://www.duffelblog.com/2012/07/women-in-combat-activists-celebrate-mediocre-war-experience-to-bolster-calls-for-female-infantry/)
Title: Re: Breaking Thru the "Camouflage Ceiling"
Post by: Martok on July 16, 2012, 09:08:36 AM
LOL! 



Incidentally, I'm rather impressed with myself:  I only had to read the first paragraph before I thought to look at the top and see the DuffelBlog heading.  :P 


Title: Re: Breaking Thru the "Camouflage Ceiling"
Post by: LongBlade on July 16, 2012, 09:22:15 AM
Nice.
Title: Re: Breaking Thru the "Camouflage Ceiling"
Post by: mirth on July 16, 2012, 10:03:31 AM
Must avoid Duffel Blog. Too much time sucked up.
Title: Re: Breaking Thru the "Camouflage Ceiling"
Post by: bayonetbrant on July 16, 2012, 10:10:02 AM
The best part of TDB are the comments, both on the articles themselves and on the links on FB.  Holy shit are they full of awesome.
Title: Re: Breaking Thru the "Camouflage Ceiling"
Post by: TheCommandTent on July 16, 2012, 07:39:14 PM
Good stuff  ;D