GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Lord Zimoa on February 17, 2018, 06:20:10 AM

Title: New screenshots for March To Glory!
Post by: Lord Zimoa on February 17, 2018, 06:20:10 AM
New screenshots for March To Glory! the upcoming Napoleonic wargame are here @LordzGames :

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=505&t=82745
Title: Re: New screenshots for March To Glory!
Post by: Apocalypse 31 on February 17, 2018, 09:06:41 AM
QuoteYou are not authorized to read this forum
Title: Re: New screenshots for March To Glory!
Post by: BanzaiCat on February 17, 2018, 09:17:53 AM
Quote from: Apocalypse 31 on February 17, 2018, 09:06:41 AM
QuoteYou are not authorized to read this forum

It's working for me. Looks pretty cool. I think someone posted a sample screenshot in the forums...

Yep, here: http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=21668.msg594522#msg594522

Title: Re: New screenshots for March To Glory!
Post by: OJsDad on February 17, 2018, 09:20:35 AM
Quote from: Apocalypse 31 on February 17, 2018, 09:06:41 AM
QuoteYou are not authorized to read this forum

Same, and I'm logged in with a Slitherine account.
Title: Re: New screenshots for March To Glory!
Post by: Pete Dero on February 17, 2018, 11:15:51 AM
Quote from: OJsDad on February 17, 2018, 09:20:35 AM
Quote from: Apocalypse 31 on February 17, 2018, 09:06:41 AM
QuoteYou are not authorized to read this forum

Same, and I'm logged in with a Slitherine account.

+1
Title: Re: New screenshots for March To Glory!
Post by: Vintage Dude on February 17, 2018, 12:30:02 PM
I can also see the screenshots.
+1