GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: jomni on February 20, 2018, 01:03:16 AM

Title: Them Fightin Herds
Post by: jomni on February 20, 2018, 01:03:16 AM
Pretty sure girls Gus will like this.



https://www.pcgamer.com/years-later-my-little-pony-inspired-fighting-game-thems-fightin-herds-gets-a-release-date/
Title: Re: Them Fightin Herds
Post by: Jarhead0331 on February 20, 2018, 07:14:27 AM
My daughter might dig this. She loves Ponies. Could be a good gateway game for her.
Title: Re: Them Fightin Herds
Post by: MetalDog on February 20, 2018, 07:24:39 PM
Startin'em early in Casa de JarHead? ;)
Title: Re: Them Fightin Herds
Post by: Jarhead0331 on February 20, 2018, 07:27:12 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on February 20, 2018, 07:24:39 PM
Startin'em early in Casa de JarHead? ;)

I almost picked up Axis and Allies the other day, but I still think its a bit too soon. lol
Title: Re: Them Fightin Herds
Post by: MetalDog on February 20, 2018, 08:35:43 PM
Lol!  Seriously, though, with you as her daddy, I expect her to be whoopin' the boys at their own games at least by Preschool ;)