GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: besilarius on February 21, 2018, 07:02:09 AM

Title: Immortality for Grogs
Post by: besilarius on February 21, 2018, 07:02:09 AM
http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/health/ct-drinking-alcohol-living-past-90-20180220-story.html
Title: Re: Immortality for Grogs
Post by: bbmike on February 21, 2018, 07:34:15 AM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aarcentral.com%2Femoti%2Fpartydrink.gif&hash=daaddabaef5f414ea9013051a6b8796a5acb09eb)
Title: Re: Immortality for Grogs
Post by: Steelgrave on February 21, 2018, 09:19:28 AM
Whew, that's a relief! Time to stop exercising and watching my diet and start to drink more!
Title: Re: Immortality for Grogs
Post by: mirth on February 21, 2018, 09:20:23 AM
Dammit! I was not drinking all that booze to increase my longevity.
Title: Re: Immortality for Grogs
Post by: Steelgrave on February 21, 2018, 09:26:36 AM
It's the Law of Unintended Consequences raising it's ugly head again!
Title: Re: Immortality for Grogs
Post by: BanzaiCat on February 21, 2018, 09:36:36 AM
Quote from: Steelgrave on February 21, 2018, 09:26:36 AM
It's the Law of Unintended Consequences raising it's ugly head again!

Aka 'mirth's law'
Title: Re: Immortality for Grogs
Post by: Sir Slash on February 21, 2018, 10:45:25 AM
I'm going to E-Mail my doctor that story.
Title: Re: Immortality for Grogs
Post by: Gusington on February 21, 2018, 10:47:42 AM
I'm going to email myself a beer.
Title: Re: Immortality for Grogs
Post by: Barthheart on February 21, 2018, 10:48:46 AM
Quote from: Gusington on February 21, 2018, 10:47:42 AM
I'm going to email myself a beer.

If only it was that easy......  :dreamer:
Title: Re: Immortality for Grogs
Post by: Gusington on February 21, 2018, 10:49:55 AM
I did put a fridge in my cube at work.
Title: Re: Immortality for Grogs
Post by: Sir Slash on February 21, 2018, 10:50:14 AM
I always wanted one of those dogs that would bring you a beer from the fridge. With my luck he would bring it already opened and about a third low.
Title: Re: Immortality for Grogs
Post by: Gusington on February 21, 2018, 10:51:19 AM
Aka my dog.
Title: Re: Immortality for Grogs
Post by: Barthheart on February 21, 2018, 11:02:39 AM
Quote from: Gusington on February 21, 2018, 10:49:55 AM
I did put a fridge in my cube at work.

See, now I'm jealous.... will have to ask for one at my next performance review.....
Title: Re: Immortality for Grogs
Post by: BanzaiCat on February 21, 2018, 11:37:13 AM
Y'all gonna get in trouble (https://www.etsy.com/listing/193719240/hide-a-beer-can-cover-disguise-soda?gpla=1&gao=1&utm_campaign=shopping_us_Popcanshop_sfc_osa&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_custom1=0&utm_content=7894384&gclid=Cj0KCQiAzrTUBRCnARIsAL0mqczVF2hh3w3OCHkf6B7ZfrP5a25YnosDKrnKGVA-8XAKMjcodi8C12IaArxCEALw_wcB) now.

(https://img.etsystatic.com/il/7428d0/617427905/il_570xN.617427905_72qy.jpg)