GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Jarhead0331 on April 27, 2018, 03:55:20 PM

Title: 'Cause its free...
Post by: Jarhead0331 on April 27, 2018, 03:55:20 PM
AND, it doesn't look half bad.

Zero-K

https://store.steampowered.com/app/334920/ZeroK/ (https://store.steampowered.com/app/334920/ZeroK/)
Title: Re: 'Cause its free...
Post by: mbar on April 27, 2018, 06:39:49 PM
Downloading now. Thanks for the tip!
Title: Re: 'Cause its free...
Post by: Philippe on April 27, 2018, 08:37:57 PM
I must be getting old.  In the last couple of days I've looked at games that were on sale for nothing or next to nothing and realized that my scarcest commodity isn't money, it's time.
Title: Re: 'Cause its free...
Post by: DennisS on April 27, 2018, 09:15:01 PM
I have so many RTS games. Is this better than Rise of Nations? Not sure I want to allocate another 6 gb of storage space...running a little shy.
Title: Re: 'Cause its free...
Post by: Jarhead0331 on April 28, 2018, 06:37:17 AM
It's actually quite good. I would not compare it to Rise of Nations. It's much closer in game play to Total Annihilation.

It's only 3.8 gigs installed.
Title: Re: 'Cause its free...
Post by: Destraex on April 28, 2018, 07:15:08 AM
Downloading thx Jarhead.
Title: Re: 'Cause its free...
Post by: Hofstadter on April 28, 2018, 07:39:39 AM
Gotta ask, why is an auctioneer doing voice for the trailer
Title: Re: 'Cause its free...
Post by: jamus34 on April 28, 2018, 07:42:04 AM
Thanks for the find JH!
Title: Re: 'Cause its free...
Post by: Hofstadter on April 29, 2018, 01:28:02 AM
In a given formation units dont move at the speed of their slowest unit.

Well if theres a way to instantly kill a game for me. thats it. I mean its pretty fun...but...i HATE that so much
Title: Re: 'Cause its free...
Post by: Destraex on April 29, 2018, 04:34:34 PM
I had one game but will probably uninstall it, it's "OK". I think I might go and play supcom2 with mods instead.
Title: Re: 'Cause its free...
Post by: Dammit Carl! on April 29, 2018, 07:41:43 PM
Dang.

See the title and "Endicott," (sp?) starts rolling in the ol' brain pan.