https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/pike-and-shot-campaigns?utm_source=Fanatical+Newsletter&utm_campaign=e7979f9d3e-Wishlist_05_03_2018&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_3437eaaeba-e7979f9d3e-428433017&mc_cid=e7979f9d3e&mc_eid=62bfedf5cb
Only for a day so hurry up...
A fantastic game at full price. A no-brainer at that price.
GET IT!!!
You beat me to it! Just bought it.
Yes!
Couldn't beat that price!
A no brainer for this excellent game. If you like it then I recommend Sengoku Jidai, as a refreshing take on Far Eastern warfare - China, Korea, and Japan. O0
Quote from: Boggit on May 08, 2018, 03:06:52 AM
A no brainer for this excellent game. If you like it then I recommend Sengoku Jidai, as a refreshing take on Far Eastern warfare - China, Korea, and Japan. O0
Thanks for the support. O0
Quote from: jomni on May 08, 2018, 07:16:25 AM
Quote from: Boggit on May 08, 2018, 03:06:52 AM
A no brainer for this excellent game. If you like it then I recommend Sengoku Jidai, as a refreshing take on Far Eastern warfare - China, Korea, and Japan. O0
Thanks for the support. O0
My pleasure. You did an outstanding job. :)