GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: DennisS on May 20, 2018, 12:15:03 PM

Title: Holy Fury - CKII Expansion
Post by: DennisS on May 20, 2018, 12:15:03 PM
Just looking on RPS about this expansion.

Seems pretty good..and the part that I like the most is ... wait for it ... RANDOM MAPS!!!!!

Here is some additional info:

https://www.paradoxplaza.com/crusader-kings-ii-holy-fury/CKCK02ESK0000057-MASTER.html
Title: Re: Holy Fury - CKII Expansion
Post by: CJReich46 on May 20, 2018, 03:07:32 PM
 :o Random or Shattered worlds???!

Wow.
Title: Re: Holy Fury - CKII Expansion
Post by: Boggit on May 20, 2018, 10:17:38 PM
Quote from: CJReich46 on May 20, 2018, 03:07:32 PM
:o Random or Shattered worlds???!

Wow.

There is already a shattered world mod in the workshop - real world map though.
Title: Re: Holy Fury - CKII Expansion
Post by: Nefaro on May 21, 2018, 06:26:27 PM
That's.. interesting. 

I didn't think there was going to be anymore DLC for CK2.  If it has random map gen, I can see why it would be desirable.
Title: Re: Holy Fury - CKII Expansion
Post by: DennisS on May 21, 2018, 06:44:29 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on May 21, 2018, 06:26:27 PM
That's.. interesting. 

I didn't think there was going to be anymore DLC for CK2.  If it has random map gen, I can see why it would be desirable.

I am a big fan of random maps, for all strategy games. It adds to the re-playability significantly.
Title: Re: Holy Fury - CKII Expansion
Post by: bbmike on May 21, 2018, 07:05:52 PM
Quote from: DennisS on May 21, 2018, 06:44:29 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on May 21, 2018, 06:26:27 PM
That's.. interesting. 

I didn't think there was going to be anymore DLC for CK2.  If it has random map gen, I can see why it would be desirable.

I am a big fan of random maps, for all strategy games. It adds to the re-playability significantly.

O0
Title: Re: Holy Fury - CKII Expansion
Post by: Boggit on May 24, 2018, 07:45:57 PM
I wonder if they will do a Warhammer DLC, or if a Warhammer mod will come out for CK2?
Title: Re: Holy Fury - CKII Expansion
Post by: Jarhead0331 on May 24, 2018, 07:51:17 PM
Quote from: Boggit on May 24, 2018, 07:45:57 PM
I wonder if they will do a Warhammer DLC, or if a Warhammer mod will come out for CK2?

1. No DLC since Games Workshop only sells its license to $hitty developers nobody has ever heard of, and
2. No mod because Games Workshop crushes any effort to mod WH into any game under the tyrannical boot of their team of lawyers.
Title: Re: Holy Fury - CKII Expansion
Post by: Boggit on May 24, 2018, 08:10:11 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on May 24, 2018, 07:51:17 PM
Quote from: Boggit on May 24, 2018, 07:45:57 PM
I wonder if they will do a Warhammer DLC, or if a Warhammer mod will come out for CK2?

1. No DLC since Games Workshop only sells its license to $hitty developers nobody has ever heard of, and
2. No mod because Games Workshop crushes any effort to mod WH into any game under the tyrannical boot of their team of lawyers.
Bad news on that score then... :(