Sorry to hear this news. I didn't even realize he was fighting cancer over the last year. Definitely a loss to the gaming community. RIP
https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/25/europe/totalbiscuit-gaming-critic-dies-intl/index.html (https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/25/europe/totalbiscuit-gaming-critic-dies-intl/index.html)
No matter his reputation or fame, it's a sad sad thing he had to fight cancer and eventually lost.
RIP, sir.
He will be missed. A very funny and insightful (if sometimes controversial) guy.
RIP.
Fudge. :(
33 years old.....sad......RIP
Very sad news. I've enjoyed his videos. :'(
It certainly speaks of the importance of the gaming industry and Biscuit's contribution to it that this news was reported on CNN.
RIP
Noooo! i liked his videos and they were a part of buying decision making
RIP
Just shocked so soon after he announced his retirement. I was hoping he'd have more time with family. RIP.
Very sad indeed. RIP.
Sad news.
And to echo Jarhead this was also reported on the BBC News website as one of the lead articles earlier today..
RIP
Rest in Peace TB. :'(
I knew he had cancer, and he was very open in discussing it. I liked his videos too.
Wow, much too young. I really enjoyed his AARs when he was just starting out.
RIP. :(
I really respected his reviews. Best wishes to his family.
I will miss TotalBiscuit. He was one of the few video game reviewers whose opinions really mattered to me.
Rest in peace, John. You are missed. :'(
Very sad, especially as he was so young. >:( RIP TB.
I've been a subscriber to him for many years. John, you will be missed by many. 😔
Quote from: Greybriar on May 25, 2018, 05:42:45 PM
I will miss TotalBiscuit. He was one of the few video game reviewers whose opinions really mattered to me.
Rest in peace, John. You are missed. :'(
Plus ditto. :'(