https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rb-d2/project-wingman
It plans to feature a rouge-like mercenary campaign.
QuoteIn Conquest Mode, fight in an uphill battle against various bosses and ace squadrons in a tactically-oriented territory capture game, drawing elements from roguelikes and RPGs. Players will have to earn enough money to not only maintain and upgrade their own plane, but build a mercenary army of their own in order to take on waves of increasingly difficult opposition as they struggle to take on a myriad of changing missions.
Jagged Alliance in the Skies? hehe.
Goose!!!
You're dangerous, Mav.
Quote from: Gusington on May 31, 2018, 12:41:13 PM
You're dangerous, Mav.
Gus...you look like you've lost that loving feeling.
No...no I swear I haven't...
...coincidentally Tom Cruise himself announced the beginning of production on Top Gun 2 today 👍
I feel the need... the need for moderate speed... before my four o'clock dinner. And after that, a little nap.
That's the spirit!