Sorry guys....I love this song.
Going to be mostly DCS Hornet for me. It's splendid. Maybe even some Space Hulk Deathwing or Battletech if I need a break.
Enjoy.
AssCreed Origins with some Domina and Rome 2 TW sprinkled in for flava.
And some Field of Glory 2 of course.
More Battletech.... great game
Been sucked into Stellaris again with new update and DLC. :D
More yard work.
Monster hunter world and whatever i can hit on my PC backlog.
Wedding of the Nephew this weekend, so I foresee being busy with family and such.
Otherwise, World of Tanks / Warships will be my jam - pity the new anime game girl captains in the gift shop for WoWs don't come with voice packs too as I love abusing myself.
Well. Off to search for mods then! And yes, I do have issues!
Stay safe, folks!
DCS F/A-18 tutorials. I will slam this bird onto the deck of a carrier!
Find myself getting back into The Operation Art of War 4. Never gave it the time I had intended. It's quite good.
Ps. regarding JH's song choice; :::YAWN::: :-" :o ;D
Ancient Empires mod for Attila as Egypt and Pillars of Eternity 2 where Sir Slash just cleaned-out a whole fortress of pirates and looted their dead corpses. :clap:
Quote from: Gusington on June 01, 2018, 06:27:09 AM
AssCreed Origins with some Domina and Rome 2 TW sprinkled in for flava.
And some Field of Glory 2 of course.
Some Cultist Simulator (I think i can stand it for 15-20 minutes or so)...Naval Action (get 6 lbers on the Privateer!)...Thrones....Graviteam....War Thunder...and maybe even some FieldofGlory!!!
^Original FoG or my new love?
Quote from: Gusington on June 01, 2018, 12:09:07 PM
^Original FoG or my new love?
FogTWO! IF I get through everything else, that will be my reward.
:smitten:
I missed "Butt Kicking for Goodness" and bought Baldurs Gate enhanced edition.
Nice song!
I want to play:
-Strategic Command. I have to learn the game cos i am going to try pbem.
- Surviving Mars. The new update brings a 5 part tutorial which i need cos i was lost the first time i played it.
- Some Endless Legend...play the campaign i've been playing for some time now.
Little bit of a funk. Kind of OD'd on Battletech so that's shelved for the time being. Have tried to make a go of things in XCOM2 but without much success -- I find it a lot harder than XCOM Enemy Unknown, not sure I have the patience for it.
May spend some time with Steel Division '44. Man I wish this game had a dynamic campaign at least along the lines of what you get in Red Dragon. Without one the game still feels like a Beta to me.
When time allows I'll keep plugging away at Stellaris and answering PBEM game files
Haven't had much taste for gaming lately.
But will try to learn some Tide of Iron (finally) and just bought Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition on Steam, so maybe those will be good distractions.
Mad Max on PS4 plus maybe some board gaming if I can keep the dog away from trampling the gaming table.
Trying the demo of Football, Tactics & Glory. Simplfied trun based football manager. Bit addictive
The Seven Years War
Power & Revolution
EUIV
That's a good song that I had forgotten about. Just noticed that they are performing here in Cincinnati on August 17th. I may check on tickets. Will try to play Thrones of Britannia or Ancient Empires mod.
A bit of combat mission, but otherwise I am busy preparing my response to the consultation document regarding sentencing guidelines for the public disorder legislation for the UK's Sentencing Council. Very dry, and very technical.
The crap I have to deal with to help ensure that the police state of the UK doesn't overreach itself more than it does already! ;)
Sauron is setting up a game of Sanctus Reach this weekend, with him as usual playing Space Marines, as I end up as Orks (as usual!). At least I'm figuring out how to use Orks now. ;D
This will be done on Sunday, as today I'm engaging in the pleasures of bourbon, ginger ale and a lot of ice while watching Melanie Philips opine on how the merdia manipulates truth. <:-)
Played some Battletech and Cities Skylines last night. Spent way more time then I had planned to looking at Cities mods and assets.
Soon as I recover from my run this morning, I'm go to take the QualityWings Boeing 787 out for a flight in Prepar3d. After that more Battletech and Cities.
Rinse and repeat tomorrow.
Knee is feeling great, so now I can sit at the computer desk for extended periods. Still did a lot of laptop play with Hearthstone (my son turned me on to it, I hate it but very addictive!).
On my desktop, I tried a couple of starts of TW: Ancient Empires, but got murdered both times very early.
Yesterday I hopped back into World of Warships (It's been awhile), and I had a blast, I may have to revisit that some in the coming gaming sessions.
Glad your knee is better Tuna. You're not alone with the Ancient Empires ass-whipping, it's a tough mod. Biggest frustration for me is trying to figure a way to get Public Order in the positive consistently. The battles I haven't even had time for yet. There is a 'Softcore' mod available that ups your money and Public Order. I might have to try that but not just yet. I'm still willing to hang-on to see if I can tame this beast.
Quote from: Sir Slash on June 04, 2018, 11:13:20 AM
Glad your knee is better Tuna. You're not alone with the Ancient Empires ass-whipping, it's a tough mod. Biggest frustration for me is trying to figure a way to get Public Order in the positive consistently. The battles I haven't even had time for yet. There is a 'Softcore' mod available that ups your money and Public Order. I might have to try that but not just yet. I'm still willing to hang-on to see if I can tame this beast.
I heard large garrisons are the key.
Well not much on pc but almost done with the main quest on Monster Hunter World. Not sure how much I'll grind on post game stuff but it's been an enjoyable time.
For Ancient Empires, most cities have pretty large garrisons at start. But when you mouse-over the Public Order icon nothing is mentioned for 'Military Presence' for the garrison by itself. I don't think they count, maybe if they're enlarged or upgraded through building or Tech? I get 'Food' stabilized but it's always 'Native Discontent' that's keeps going down. I've tried Edicts and buildings that decrease it with little effect. Also the Winter/Summer seasons play havoc with everything. A lot of moving parts here but I'm not ready to give up yet.
What's the best nation to choose for Noob AE player then?.. I assume less is better?
I did well as Nabatea until I expanded too quickly and destroyed my budget trying to pacify the new areas. Egypt has lots of money but also lots of territory to defend. And, lots of non-Egyptians/Hellenics to keep happy, and is at war with the Seleucids. The factions play so different that what works for one doesn't for another. Nabatea is good for a start, just 2 territories and everybody nearby is pretty friendly.
Thanks, will look for that one.
They're easy to find - they're the ones with no victory conditions :/
Right. So you CAN'T LOSE. :bd: Not a fan of the six-month turns. Besieging a city, all cities have walls in this one, I can usually only build one or two ladders pre turn, a Siege Tower takes 2 turns. That's a whole year. To build two ladders or a tower. :o Come on guys. Where's the 'Carpenter' unit?
Wasn't there a mod included with this one to change the turn lengths?
There are several mods that change turns and their lengths for Attila TW but I don't know if there is one specifically for AE or if other ones will work with AE. I'm thinking of waiting a little while for more updates here and try out Nabatea in the recently released DLC for Rome 2.
The mod has a 'Four Turns per Year' sub mod it recommends but the sub mod page says it may result in bizarre season fluctuations-- not a steady progression of seasons. And that doubles the length of the game to about 1200 turns. :o I may sit this one out for a while too until it's more complete. Still, it's a great work and I love the look.
Yeah I was going tontry AE just to see some African camel cataphracts rendered in the Attila TW engine but that would just be a tease if the rest of the mod isn't quite ready yet...so Rome 2 it is for me.
OK, you guys 'sold' me. Back to Rome 2.. At least I can win sometimes with that one!