(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblitz.org%2Fuploads%2Ffiles%2Fb2b%2FBlog%252044%2520-%25201.jpg&hash=e703b9fd3dfa9b825c8d74a074a8ab949dd34a34)
More info here; http://www.wargamedesignstudio.com/2018/...round-one/
We're happy to announce updates to the level of the recently released Campaign Petersburg for;
Campaign Antietam
Campaign Chancellorsville
Campaign Peninsula
Campaign Petersburg has also been patched.
Both the updates and the new 3D maps are available for download at the Update page at John Tiller Software website here; http://www.johntillersoftware.com/Updates.html
Please don't forget the 3D maps, just note that these are usually large files.
Here are a few screenshots. There are more in the link above;
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblitz.org%2Fuploads%2Ffiles%2Fb2b%2FBlog%252044%2520-%25203.jpg&hash=dcf8703a9106c9ea7dab35aef56a327bb0de8291)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblitz.org%2Fuploads%2Ffiles%2Fb2b%2FBlog%252044%2520-%25202.jpg&hash=d64f46992c01f433d66b4b806aab7693293a6f5a)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblitz.org%2Fuploads%2Ffiles%2F2ee%2FBlog%252044%2520-%25206.jpg&hash=e12793ea7d71fd1ce4a8d022bcfaf938835058e8)
These updates are free for all existing JTS & HPS owners and will be included in all new purchases from this point on. We're continuing to actively work on the remaining titles.
Thanks,
David
Nice! :smitten:
Hi Strela,
I can't seem to get to the update for Campaign Petersburg, .. just gives me an Error 403 .. ???
The other updates seem ok.
EDIT: The update works via the link on the JTS page, .. but, not via the link on the WDS page.
Thanks
Cheers
Tom
They've certainly improved those graphics. :bd:
Quote from: Thomasew on June 03, 2018, 08:23:00 PM
Hi Strela,
I can't seem to get to the update for Campaign Petersburg, .. just gives me an Error 403 .. ???
The other updates seem ok.
EDIT: The update works via the link on the JTS page, .. but, not via the link on the WDS page.
Thanks
Cheers
Tom
Thanks Tom,
Fixed now. It seemed to be user (mine!) error....
As mentioned the links were fine at the JTS site.
David
thanks and just to confirm, these updates work for the old hps versions of the game as well, not just if you bought direct from tillers new place?
don't think i own any of these specific ones, but will be on the lookout for the other updates which i own.
Correct, they work on the games whether you bought them through HPS or JTS.
Quote from: rahamy on June 04, 2018, 04:36:00 AM
Correct, they work on the games whether you bought them through HPS or JTS.
Thanks for confirming
I thought you had to show proof of purchase and convert them to Tiller Store versions? Or is that a different set of games?
Quote from: Tuna on June 04, 2018, 05:29:47 AM
I thought you had to show proof of purchase and convert them to Tiller Store versions? Or is that a different set of games?
That is correct, but if you bought direct through HPS I can verify that through checking the database. If you bought through another source then just sending a picture of all your cd's to Support at johntillersoftware.com will suffice.
Quote from: rahamy on June 04, 2018, 05:34:07 AM
Quote from: Tuna on June 04, 2018, 05:29:47 AM
I thought you had to show proof of purchase and convert them to Tiller Store versions? Or is that a different set of games?
That is correct, but if you bought direct through HPS I can verify that through checking the database. If you bought through another source then just sending a picture of all your cd's to Support at johntillersoftware.com will suffice.
ok, now i am confused again. so i first need to upgrade to filler version first? or can update be applied directly to hps version?
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on June 04, 2018, 05:49:07 AM
Quote from: rahamy on June 04, 2018, 05:34:07 AM
Quote from: Tuna on June 04, 2018, 05:29:47 AM
I thought you had to show proof of purchase and convert them to Tiller Store versions? Or is that a different set of games?
That is correct, but if you bought direct through HPS I can verify that through checking the database. If you bought through another source then just sending a picture of all your cd's to Support at johntillersoftware.com will suffice.
ok, now i am confused again. so i first need to upgrade to filler version first? or can update be applied directly to hps version?
It can be applied directly to an HPS install, but you need a serial number to activate it once you launch the game. After you apply the update and enter your serial number you are on the JTS version.
And if I bought through Matrix Games?
No updates for those, those are real old!!!
so is bbmike
oops sorry..
lol. I remember way back looking for mods to work with Matrix John Tiller Civil War battles, wondering, why they wouldn't work!
Quote from: Tuna on June 04, 2018, 02:58:47 PM
No updates for those, those are real old!!!
??? :-\
Quote from: mirth on June 04, 2018, 03:01:47 PM
so is bbmike
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aarcentral.com%2Fpics%2Fold.gif&hash=84795a126d2d2ae2464dec70f5c4a071b21b8caa)
Quote from: bbmike on June 04, 2018, 02:57:22 PM
And if I bought through Matrix Games?
Sorry, we don't support the Battleground games...only Matrix does.
Quote from: rahamy on June 04, 2018, 04:55:43 PM
Quote from: bbmike on June 04, 2018, 02:57:22 PM
And if I bought through Matrix Games?
Sorry, we don't support the Battleground games...only Matrix does.
Are you not aware of the Fundamental Declarations of the Martian Colonies and the Statues of Alpha III? I think they apply here.
Quote from: rahamy on June 04, 2018, 04:55:43 PM
Quote from: bbmike on June 04, 2018, 02:57:22 PM
And if I bought through Matrix Games?
Sorry, we don't support the Battleground games...only Matrix does.
Turns out Matrix doesn't support them either :P
Really? Matrix isn't supporting the BG series anymore... had no idea.
All I can say is I've been handling Support for John Tiller for 18 years now and as long as we have a game for sale on our website we'll be supporting it.
Amen, brother 👍